post your outfit to go out&tease

my wife told me a few weeks ago she,s still loving to wear sexy outfits forwork or going out etc but since she accidently let her uncle saw her garterbelt&stockings with her 4inch high heels open sandals when she was bending over fora while searching a book at her parents house with xmas 2yrs ago she s so turned on &wet (she told meshe came in seconds after she caughthim)when family is around&nephews &parents etc because it,s so taboo,and naughty,you can tease everyone but family is more kinky&daring and that gives her more excitement(but she,s a kinkywife)so she doesn,t wear something slutty but more risky,a skirtshowing her legs&stockings crossing her legsor a bitseethrough blouse,it,s not offending someone but more innocently teasing,what are other members thinking about this?

Attachments

• at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 208
My wife knows I love when she dresses to tease me and other strangers. We were in the lifestyle 2 years ago, but family moving in and male prospects dwindling do to our time alone decreasing. She still teases at time when we can get the special time, but I see her outlook changing. Here is her last fun night teasing at the bar.

Attachments

• 20190330_021118.jpg
    20190330_021118.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 20190330_025449.jpg
    20190330_025449.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 152
My wife knows I love when she dresses to tease me and other strangers. We were in the lifestyle 2 years ago, but family moving in and male prospects dwindling do to our time alone decreasing. She still teases at time when we can get the special time, but I see her outlook changing. Here is her last fun night teasing at the bar.
Yummy looking lusy may icum eat it

Mmmmm wish i had been at that bar....

Reactions: TwistedKitty251
She's fabulous and your so lucky to have her!

Reactions: TwistedKitty251
my wife told me a few weeks ago she,s still loving to wear sexy outfits forwork or going out etc but since she accidently let her uncle saw her garterbelt&stockings with her 4inch high heels open sandals when she was bending over fora while searching a book at her parents house with xmas 2yrs ago she s so turned on &wet (she told meshe came in seconds after she caughthim)when family is around&nephews &parents etc because it,s so taboo,and naughty,you can tease everyone but family is more kinky&daring and that gives her more excitement(but she,s a kinkywife)so she doesn,t wear something slutty but more risky,a skirtshowing her legs&stockings crossing her legsor a bitseethrough blouse,it,s not offending someone but more innocently teasing,what are other members thinking about this?
shes right..it IS..more kinky:):):)

Attachments

• CHRISTINE DID FOR DB.gif
    CHRISTINE DID FOR DB.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 107