post your outfit to go out&tease

full

Not afraid to show some assšŸ˜˜
Good girl!

Wife found this topic interesting and is helping me select some pics and to add this...
When going out with white men - dressed in a saree as they find it very attractive
When going out with indian men - more revealing outfits if she is ready for sex, as Indians find the skimpier dresses extremely hot.
When just sussing out a date, just regular street wear.
View attachment 1115043View attachment 1115057View attachment 1115055View attachment 1115046

so beautiful, love the outfits too

Reactions: 575Cuck
my wife told me a few weeks ago she,s still loving to wear sexy outfits forwork or going out etc but since she accidently let her uncle saw her garterbelt&stockings with her 4inch high heels open sandals when she was bending over fora while searching a book at her parents house with xmas 2yrs ago she s so turned on &wet (she told meshe came in seconds after she caughthim)when family is around&nephews &parents etc because it,s so taboo,and naughty,you can tease everyone but family is more kinky&daring and that gives her more excitement(but she,s a kinkywife)so she doesn,t wear something slutty but more risky,a skirtshowing her legs&stockings crossing her legsor a bitseethrough blouse,it,s not offending someone but more innocently teasing,what are other members thinking about this?
She looks amazing (y)(y)