post your outfit to go out&tease

you Don, t know how much you turn me on with your teasing&showing of, I, ve had a fantasy when jerking of (that, s what you do to me) thinking going out with you, dressed in short skirt, blouse no bra, stockings&high heels and I promised you before that I would do anything you ask if you only teased me&other men without bringing you in a risky situation, yes sadly there are still men when seeing such a sexy lady as you that they can do what they want with her, I hate that. thanks for making me hard, again:mad:

Attachments

• IMG_20220828_082932.jpg
    IMG_20220828_082932.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 49
For KK, it's an outfit/look she calls "business sexy." This is an older photo, after she doffed her blouse (a white silk number) and camisole.

This shot was memorable because of the game behind it. We did a role-play/fantasy realization thing in which KK played the part of an angry, vengeful wife, looking to engage in revenge sex. I played the role of a stranger, one of three men who eventually "picked up" my wife from the hotel lounge, in a scenario where KK took us all up to my hotel suite for a revenge bang on her cheating husband.

This kind of outfit works nearly 100% of the time...

business_sexy.jpg

For KK, it's an outfit/look she calls "business sexy." This is an older photo, after she doffed her blouse (a white silk number) and camisole.

This shot was memorable because of the game behind it. We did a role-play/fantasy realization thing in which KK played the part of an angry, vengeful wife, looking to engage in revenge sex. I played the role of a stranger, one of three men who eventually "picked up" my wife from the hotel lounge, in a scenario where KK took us all up to my hotel suite for a revenge bang on her cheating husband.

View attachment 1000499
Love the whole scenario

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62

View attachment 1000499
Wow...great idea. Never thought of it before....

Maybe of u can't watch, u can listen or she can take pix & tell u about them as u lick her leaking pussy but clean of her dates cum...