post your outfit to go out&tease

Love leaving them dripping!!!
It,s sometimes so humiliating when she demands me to sit on my knees in front of her,she asking with a teasing voice if i want to see her wet underwear and pussy,let me beg and promise her i ,ll be her obedient sub&sissie for the next week if i can lick her pussy clean,i can strip her pantie down,she let me wear it for the evening,that,s getting me so wet,feel how wet it is,then she orders me to lay down,and she standing above me with her stockings&high heels slowly coming closer to my mouth and the moment i taste her pussy full of cream well it makes me cum at that moment and now it makes me soaking wet sharing it with everyone,i ,m just a slut enjoying it to much to serve women&men,hope you don,t mind :love:

Reactions: nicebiguy
For KK, it's an outfit/look she calls "business sexy." This is an older photo, after she doffed her blouse (a white silk number) and camisole.

This shot was memorable because of the game behind it. We did a role-play/fantasy realization thing in which KK played the part of an angry, vengeful wife, looking to engage in revenge sex. I played the role of a stranger, one of three men who eventually "picked up" my wife from the hotel lounge, in a scenario where KK took us all up to my hotel suite for a revenge bang on her cheating husband.

This kind of outfit works nearly 100% of the time...

View attachment 1000499

View attachment Lens_1665743611144_r1665743621845.mp4

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
My wife Sassy loves to show off her ample cleavage to interested parties !!! ❤️❤️👍👍👍
Damn she looks great and I love that she enjoys showing them off!!! I'd make sure she knew I was looking!!!

• Love
Reactions: Tof82 and South30