Post your slutty wife bending over

heres my wife bent over a chair for a strict old bloke id got to put her in her place for me
here she gets exposed to him and receives a light kaning and creaming of her bum and fanny and lots of groping lol

you can see how she loved it ,by how she was wiggling her bare bum and fanny at him , teasing him to take control and make her do as she was told and by opening her legs for him and how he could touch her anywhere he wanted and make her be a good girl for him lol

View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

heres my wife bent over a chair for a strict old bloke id got to put her in her place for me
here she gets exposed to him and receives a light kaning and creaming of her bum and fanny and lots of groping lol

you can see how she loved it ,by how she was wiggling her bare bum and fanny at him , teasing him to take control and make her do as she was told and by opening her legs for him and how he could touch her anywhere he wanted and make her be a good girl for him lol

View attachment 1074466
View attachment 1074489
What a great video…she looks like a lot of fun!

View attachment 1074466
View attachment 1074489
What a lovely sight. She looks beautiful in this situation. You are very lucky to have her sir

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts