Post your slutty wife bending over

heres my wife bent over a chair for a strict old bloke id got to put her in her place for me
here she gets exposed to him and receives a light kaning and creaming of her bum and fanny and lots of groping lol

you can see how she loved it ,by how she was wiggling her bare bum and fanny at him , teasing him to take control and make her do as she was told and by opening her legs for him and how he could touch her anywhere he wanted and make her be a good girl for him lol

View attachment 1074466
View attachment 1074489
What a great video…she looks like a lot of fun!

heres my wife bent over a chair for a strict old bloke id got to put her in her place for me
here she gets exposed to him and receives a light kaning and creaming of her bum and fanny and lots of groping lol

you can see how she loved it ,by how she was wiggling her bare bum and fanny at him , teasing him to take control and make her do as she was told and by opening her legs for him and how he could touch her anywhere he wanted and make her be a good girl for him lol

View attachment 1074466
View attachment 1074489
What a lovely sight. She looks beautiful in this situation. You are very lucky to have her sir

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
What a great video…she looks like a lot of fun!
hey thanks ,yeah she is lol

its been a long ride with a few bumps in the road but well worth the journey lol

here's a link to a thread with more videos some that i took and others that i recovered from a pile of her old phones ,that her "boss "and boss daddies had sent her along with pictures old and recent of her having her bare bum and fanny exposed in embarrassing situations lol plus other incidents from the beginning of her attraction to older guys exposing her and the start of our discovery of her submissive nature,her adventures and girl on girl submission on the holiday park we lived on

here she is bent over showing you her stinky wet fanny in the hope she'll get the spanking she deserves lolIMG20221015000817.jpg

i hope you like them and would love to hear your comments and opininions on them

What a lovely sight. She looks beautiful in this situation. You are very lucky to have her sir
cheers pal very kind of you to say ,glad you enjoyed them

the link above has more of her and her submissive behavior if your interested

but

heres another video from earlier that night with her bent over the strict old guys knee ,
incidentally that she had only met about 5 minutes before he had told her off and had her knickers down over his knee while he smacked her arse and groped and fingered her pussy lol

View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4

but

heres another video from earlier that night with her bent over the strict old guys knee ,
incidentally that she had only met about 5 minutes before he had told her off and had her knickers down over his knee while he smacked her arse and groped and fingered her pussy lol

View attachment 1075532
That ass was built for light slapping and fingering

• Love

but

View attachment 1075532
I might be able to get a hard on watching this in real life. Damn she is something 😘

• Love
That ass was built for light slapping and fingering
yeah you're right it was ,and lots more besides lol

if you get chance follow the link i posted to see her spanked fingered fucked and put in her place

love to hear your comments and heres what my wife will be doing when i read them out to her lol

bent over and having her purple friend visit her fanny IMG20221010000051.jpg

I might be able to get a hard on watching this in real life. Damn she is something 😘
i agree she is ,
her thinking of you watching her get spanked and fingered and getting hard for her turns her on and she would have to let you give her smacked arse and enjoy her wet fanny
she's going to have to bend over and give her clitty a tickle thinking about what you saw and what you'd do to her after she was under your control ,bare arsed and with a wet cunt feel
free to let her know how you would deal with such a naughty woman lolIMG20220912235055.jpgIMG20221007235550.jpg