Post your slutty wife bending over

i agree she is ,
her thinking of you watching her get spanked and fingered and getting hard for her turns her on and she would have to let you give her smacked arse and enjoy her wet fanny
she's going to have to bend over and give her clitty a tickle thinking about what you saw and what you'd do to her after she was under your control ,bare arsed and with a wet cunt feel
free to let her know how you would deal with such a naughty woman lolView attachment 1076893View attachment 1076905
It would be difficult to keep from diving in there to eat her to orgasm but I would make her wait a while. Slapping that ass with a flog till it is bright red. Having already bound her tits so her nipples are bulging out and so tender I would place clamps on them and tug a little. By then her juices would be dripping out of her cunt so it would be time to start some oral teasing of her clit. Feeling the heat cuming off her crimson ass cheeks as I tongue her ass hole drives her past all control and she squirts like a fountain. šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ‘…šŸ‘…

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
sounds good mate ill let her know and tell you of her reaction šŸ‘

a red bare bum is a powerful symbol for her and a source of shame and arousal , if she gets one ,and extra humiliatingly arousing if anyone should see her exposed with one or her getting one
so her knowing that you saw her on tape bent over exposed , submissive, spanked and enjoying it ,would make her so ashamed and so ,so very turned on lol

then me telling her what you'd do to her ,with the spanking and the licking would be explosive lol
IMG20221030235923.jpgIMG20221030235923.jpg