Pregnant By Someone Else

Anybody in here have situation about your wife get pregnant by the bull ? I need some advice as my wife just got pregnant and she want to keep the baby but I a little bit don't want because I'm afraid our family will know because we are asian and the bull is other race. The baby will be obviously not our child.
I take it she is not pregnant by you....these things are the risk of the lifestyle and you knew it going in so don't make the child suffer. She should have the baby with you being the father. If your a real man you will love this child no matter who the sperm came out of. Next time use better birth control....

Reactions: Xiahh
Anybody in here have situation about your wife get pregnant by the bull ? I need some advice as my wife just got pregnant and she want to keep the baby but I a little bit don't want because I'm afraid our family will know because we are asian and the bull is other race. The baby will be obviously not our child.
She cannot keep it, do you know who is going to suffer the most? The child! The bullying and the social pressure they would face is insane...

Don't, but if she really wants to keep the child you should let her and file for divorce BEFORE the birth. Otherwise you'll have to pay child support for a child who's not yours and never wanted...

Reactions: Xiahh
If you don't think you can be a good father and love the child as your own, then I would get out of the marriage.

My wife and I always wanted a child, but she is unable to conceive due to a form of PCOS. Nevertheless, she and I discussed the possibility if she were to, miraculously, get pregnant by me or any of her bf's. I have no doubt that I would have been able to love and care for the child whether it was mine or not.

My wife has had many bf's over the years. We discussed the potential for pregnancy with all of them. My wife and I would have been excited if she got pregnant by any of them. If it was obvious, to others, that the child was not mine we simply would have told them that the father was a friend of ours and a sperm donor.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I have been pregnant twice, both times didn’t get past the first trimester, but would have gone through with it if they had. Much too old for that to happen now though.
Only one pregnancy for her with a long-term lover during our marriage - she actually conceived with him about two weeks before our wedding. Same outcome as your pregnancies, but we learned a lot about his character when we told him she was PG. That's why the affair lasted 15 more years into our marriage. Each of us clearly understood the other's needs.

Reactions: Xiahh and Bdriver
I have been pregnant twice, both times didn’t get past the first trimester, but would have gone through with it if they had. Much too old for that to happen now though.
My girl got pregnant by a guy she hooked up with on a dating site. She lost it though. I was so turned on

YOUR SCREWED!

What did you two eventually do?

I was with another guys wife in a cuckold relationship and they were unable to conceive because he had a very low sex dive and a low sperm count.

We spent some time talking seriously about me getting her pregnant on the understanding that I would have nothing to do with any child but that she and her husband would raise it as theirs

However in the end she was advised by a doctor not to get pregnant because of a medical issue so it all got put to one side

I still fucked her bare, she told me if she was fertile and then left the decision to me where I came