Pregnant hotwife fantasy

Are you the guy in the picture or is that her bull ? He’s very good looking she deserves someone like that. I especially love the one of her fucking huge black dildo. I always love it when they stretch out. I love the feeling of a nice soft pussy around my cock, especially after my wife has been used by her big bull

Are you the guy in the picture or is that her bull ? He’s very good looking she deserves someone like that. I especially love the one of her fucking huge black dildo. I always love it when they stretch out. I love the feeling of a nice soft pussy around my cock, especially after my wife has been used by her big bull
Not me

She’s getting fucked by a big black cock. Obviously raw. He’s having his way with her. She’s so horny he’s playing with her hug tits and she has milk leaking out of them. He fucks he so good for so long and pulls out and she strokes his big black cock all over her big pregnant belly as I watch

Reactions: vader 77
She’s getting fucked by a big black cock. Obviously raw. He’s having his way with her. She’s so horny he’s playing with her hug tits and she has milk leaking out of them. He fucks he so good for so long and pulls out and she strokes his big black cock all over her big pregnant belly as I watch
God wouldn’t that be hard, just huge loads of cum all over her pregnant belly and large gaping pussy and come just slipping between her lips