Pregnant pussy…

Is it just me or do other men adore women when they’re showing their bump and there delicious pussies can’t get enough? Always loved pregnant women especially when some go through that insatiable stage, their pussies are all puffed up, engorged, with extra hormones and blood so that their labia seem to double in size. Their pussies gape in anticipation of that extra big creampie load and always seem hungry for more. Fantastic!😍
In my experience, most men feel as you do. The sight of a woman becomes more erotic when her belly and breasts begin to swell with pregnancy.

Amazingly, years ago many pregnant women tried to hide their pregnant shapes by wearing loose-fitting "maternity jackets" such as those in the images below. We can be thankful that we are past that stage!
mj2.jpgmj1.jpg

On one of the other pregnant threads I mentioned how my gorgeous 5', 105 lbs., B-C cups, Southern Belle, wife was a beautiful pregnant (E-F cups preg), smooth strong thighs and ass. We did our first threesome when she was pregnant with our second because we didn't like condoms or want her on birth control. We planned both her pregnancy and screened partners ahead of time. It was a fun time.

Now a confession of a wasted opportunity. During my wife's first pregnancy, I was a scared new father, having difficulties with self-created stress due to my insecurity of having the responsibility for a wife and child. Not only were my wife and I not yet in a sharing relationship, so we missed out on all the fun we could have had with her pregnant, but because of my anxiety I had a low sex drive. I only had sex with my very horny wife a few times over the term of her pregnancy.

What a dumbass is the only descriptor I can use to describe my younger self. I made up for it later with a lot sex solo and in threesomes during her next 2 pregnancies, but she reminded me and told our first threesome guys how frustrating it was for her and how lucky I was that she was also a faithful wife who never considered straying despite the ordeal I put her through. I couldn't disagree. I knew I had a loyal loving Vixen wife. It doesn't get any better.