Pregnant pussy…

During each of my wife's pregnancies the further to term she got, the more cock she craved. She had a fresh load within six hours of each delivery. With our second, she was taking a hung neighbor doggy style when her water broke and she delivered 27 minutes after he injected his load into her pussy.
So so hot, all that big gooey load blasted into her hungry cervix!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Pregnant pussy is the best. If it’s YOUR baby in her womb, it’s even hotter. Having two or three bulls ride a train on her and cum inside and on her belly is hot as fuck. My old wife got pregnant by a bull and that was slightly less hot in terms of sex for some reason. Though her carrying the black baby was hotter overall. Hard to explain

Hopefully I will have a pregnant wife. I have not been able to do it, despite trying, so the she fucked to get pregnant may have had success. Should know shortly.

Reactions: Frogprince
With our second baby mine was eight months pregnant but got really dolled up for her work Xmas do where there was two guys she’d fooled around with before. Long and short she gave a foot job to one of the guys and the other came on her after the party was over. When I found out I came a bit in my boxers!