Premature Ejaculators

To be honest it's hard to say. It's very rare for me to get an erection I would say maybe once a month ?

When I do get an erection I ejaculate as soon as I am hard..

I have not managed to be able to insert my penis or play with it for nearly a year now.

A few weeks ago I was out shopping with my wife she was teasing and being playful which is her normal self.. this was the last time I got hard and I cum in my pants while shopping.. she found it funny but disgusting very mixed emotions.

My best is about 20 seconds, when I lost my virginity. The next two times I did improve(?) it a bit to 30-40 seconds, more recently I have had a couple of single minuters but it had been a little while since I last had sex so I was understandably excited!

Reactions: owlcuck
Had to get a ultra sound the other day to see if i had a blood clot in my leg.
The sexy little black haired asian nurse to me back to the room and told me to get down in my undies. And she would rub this hot gel on my leg with the ultrasound wand. She put the wand right next to my balls and pushed on it. My mind and my dick immediately started racing and i had a flood of dirry thoughts going thru my mind along wirh dont get hard thats when i felt it. I was about to cum i had to tell her i had to go to the bathroom. I was a little embarrassed. If i had to do it over again i wouldve just came in my undies. Not like im going to see her again. But i was like wtf i wasnt even hard yet and i already had a couple drops of cum gushing thru my undies. The little asian lady was fuckin hot and that didnt help matters any.

There are things that you can do to increase stamina that don't require numbing agents if you actually want to work on it. I realize that fast cooming is a badge of honor for some cucks. But, it's not something that you're just doomed to deal with forever.

There are things that you can do to increase stamina that don't require numbing agents if you actually want to work on it. I realize that fast cooming is a badge of honor for some cucks. But, it's not something that you're just doomed to deal with forever.
Please tell how to increase stamina.
A pm is fine or on here for us all

Kegel exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles (also increases ejaculation strength). general cardio fitness to strengthen your heart and better control heart rate,, and controlled breathing (slow deep breath in and slow breath out) are just a few things you can do. You can also practice ejaculation control by edging. Also some biological info such as noticing that often times the testicles retract tighter to the body when close to orgasm... by gently pulling them down between sexual positions this buys you a little time as well as it restarts the retraction process. But, breathing and kegel exercises will take you far. Breathing is something most people don't pay attention to because you naturally breathe faster when your heart rate increases as you build to orgasm.