Prettiest married pussy

Thank you my friend. I will post some pregnancy photos and videos of her being fucked. I can’t wait myself. We are trying to make sure only one man cums inside at that time so we know who the father is. It’s not easy with two boyfriends and myself regularly ejaculating inside her.
I put Hubby on condoms only if we have sex (intercourse) so I know who is NOT the father of my baby!! Last time hubby's sperm was inside of me was November 2012. Its most important to me that this next baby is NOT my husbands. Long held fantasy of mine. J (the wife)

I put Hubby on condoms only if we have sex (intercourse) so I know who is NOT the father of my baby!! Last time hubby's sperm was inside of me was November 2012. Its most important to me that this next baby is NOT my husbands. Long held fantasy of mine. J (the wife)
This is hot

I put Hubby on condoms only if we have sex (intercourse) so I know who is NOT the father of my baby!! Last time hubby's sperm was inside of me was November 2012. It’s most important to me that this next baby is NOT my husbands. Long held fantasy of mine. J (the wife)
God bless you, great woman. I appreciate woman who have this instinct. At the end of the day, whatever works for your relationship❤️