Wife acknowledged the idea of me watching her fuck someone is a turn on, but how serious was she? What next? HELP!

I was using a dildo on my wife during sex and started talking dirty to her as if she was getting fucked by someone else while I was next to her kissing her. She started moaning and then when she started riding the dildo I asked if she liked his big cock and if it felt good and she said yes. She even said she likes his big cock. Then I asked if she likes it when other guys fuck her and she said "yes, but only when you are watching me". I said perfect I am going to find another guy. She didn't say anything else, but kept moaning and riding.

After we both came, I asked her if she was serious because I think we should and she said no way. I am so confused lol. I asked her if she thought it was crazy that I want to watch another guy fuck her and she just responded "yeah" but had nothing else to say and acted normal after. Even this conversation was a big step because this is all news to her that I want this and we have been 100% vanilla up to this point. I am even shocked her response was so casual. It's definitely way out of her character and I know I am pushing boundaries with her, but was this just fantasy or is she saying there is a chance? I want to bring it up again and again, but when she is warmed up. Need advise from experienced hotwives and cucks

Last edited:
So, that went a lot better than when I told my wife lol... a common reaction is tears, anger, accusations you just want to fuck another woman, how could you want that if you really love her, etc. haha...

So I dunno, it seems like she might be somewhat interested? It is certainly a much better starting point than I had. At the same time, I would assume for now, it is just a fantasy - a fantasy that could eventually lead somewhere but probably needs time to develop and become more acceptable sounding to her. I would give it a couple weeks to sink in and percolate in her mind, have a couple vanilla sex sessions in between, then down the road, when she seems particularly horny, break out the dildo again. It might help to sometimes just use the dildo but not say anything about the fantasy, just let her imagine it on her own, so it doesn't feel like this is just some weird obsession you have (you know, even though basically it is lol).

One thing my wife quite enjoyed was, while 69ing, I got out a dildo and some "cum lube" and started using it on her, asking if she liked getting fucked while she sucked my cock. She really got into it, then finally said she needed my cock in her. The best part is, I had used a good amount of cum lube, so when I took the dildo out, I said "oh oh, it looks like your friend made quite a mess in your pussy". Then when she was sliding down onto my cock, I told her she felt quite slippery with a load already in her. She really liked that and basically started bucking on my cock and I asked her if she wanted a second load in her pussy, which made her start to cum.

It can also help a lot for you to just express, over time, why it turns you on and to make sure she knows how hot you think it is watching her get off on the dildo while she sucks you off or whatever. Once the fantasy becomes more familiar to her through multiple role-play experiences, it will slowly become easier to talk about but it will still be quite a big leap to then actually make it happen in reality.

Very similar to where I'm at with my wife. Almost the exact situation and experience.
Don't push it from here. Give her a few more vanilla sessions and see if she brings it up during sex.
If not, gently bring it up again during another session so she knows you're still keen.
That's about as far as I can help from experience. I'm hoping over time as she gets more familiar with the role play that she'll get curious about going further.
It's definitely a slow process. It took years just to get mine to role-play it.

Reactions: fmwanon
So, that went a lot better than when I told my wife lol... a common reaction is tears, anger, accusations you just want to fuck another woman, how could you want that if you really love her, etc. haha...

So I dunno, it seems like she might be somewhat interested? It is certainly a much better starting point than I had. At the same time, I would assume for now, it is just a fantasy - a fantasy that could eventually lead somewhere but probably needs time to develop and become more acceptable sounding to her. I would give it a couple weeks to sink in and percolate in her mind, have a couple vanilla sex sessions in between, then down the road, when she seems particularly horny, break out the dildo again. It might help to sometimes just use the dildo but not say anything about the fantasy, just let her imagine it on her own, so it doesn't feel like this is just some weird obsession you have (you know, even though basically it is lol).

One thing my wife quite enjoyed was, while 69ing, I got out a dildo and some "cum lube" and started using it on her, asking if she liked getting fucked while she sucked my cock. She really got into it, then finally said she needed my cock in her. The best part is, I had used a good amount of cum lube, so when I took the dildo out, I said "oh oh, it looks like your friend made quite a mess in your pussy". Then when she was sliding down onto my cock, I told her she felt quite slippery with a load already in her. She really liked that and basically started bucking on my cock and I asked her if she wanted a second load in her pussy, which made her start to cum.

It can also help a lot for you to just express, over time, why it turns you on and to make sure she knows how hot you think it is watching her get off on the dildo while she sucks you off or whatever. Once the fantasy becomes more familiar to her through multiple role-play experiences, it will slowly become easier to talk about but it will still be quite a big leap to then actually make it happen in reality.
I really appreciate the response. Honestly, this sounds genius and without sounding creepy or pushy. I have never 69 with her and used a dildo, but I think its the perfect opportunity to talk dirty and get her warmed up, plus see her from that perspective.

Very similar to where I'm at with my wife. Almost the exact situation and experience.
Don't push it from here. Give her a few more vanilla sessions and see if she brings it up during sex.
If not, gently bring it up again during another session so she knows you're still keen.
That's about as far as I can help from experience. I'm hoping over time as she gets more familiar with the role play that she'll get curious about going further.
It's definitely a slow process. It took years just to get mine to role-play it.
Did she eventually cuck you?

Did she eventually cuck you?
Not yet. The role play is getting more intense as she gets more comfortable with it though so I'm hoping. I have some audio of out role-play if anyone's interested via pm.
Honestly, it's going to take a long time. It's always a matter of timing it well without being pushy.

Np - yeah, I never really 69ed with my wife in recent memory but then decided it would be a good opportunity to use a dildo while she went down on me. It was great though because after that session, like a week later, she goes "want to 69 again? I didn't used to really enjoy it that much but I really liked it last time"... and I'm thinking "yes, yesss, you did, didn't you? I wonder what you liked about it...."

I've also used a dildo to dvp her, along with my cock, which she quite enjoys, and then sometimes I'll say stuff like "are you a slut who needs two cocks?" and then the next time I'll say nothing and know she's probably imagining it on her own.

Not yet. The role play is getting more intense as she gets more comfortable with it though so I'm hoping. I have some audio of out role-play if anyone's interested via pm.
Honestly, it's going to take a long time. It's always a matter of timing it well without being pushy.
Heh yeah, for some people it seems to go quick but for me, I think its more like a 5-year plan lol. First it was outrage and upset, then makeup sex where she got super wet, not talking about it for some time, then some suggestive talk and role-play, her admitting some past experiences that happened when we broke up and see how it turned me on, her finally admitting to herself and me that it was a huge turn-on for her, then a long time getting over the fact that it was "kind of weird" and I think having some post-orgasm guilt or whatever, taking forever to finally accept it really turned me on (which you'd think would be obvious given it was my fantasy) to finally allowing herself to more freely get into it but "only as a fantasy" that would never happen in RL. Then finally she said one day that she didn't want me to have any regrets and if that's what I wanted she would "do anything for me". Really, I think she secretly wants to do it now but is afraid and consumed by "what ifs" and wants to feel like it is my thing. So I think it will happen some day in the right envionment, likely when the kids are a bit older and we can take a vacation along together. Unfortunately, she's just not the "find a dude online" type, so it's going to have to happen somewhat organically.

Completely agree with the last part you said. My wife was getting into the role play but I think I pushed a little too hard, misread the signs that I thought were there, and she just stopped with it for a while. Finally started it back up a little here and there but Im not the one pushing it now. Read many guys say to go slow and I was trying but damn it I was listening to the wrong head in the moment.

Completely agree with the last part you said. My wife was getting into the role play but I think I pushed a little too hard, misread the signs that I thought were there, and she just stopped with it for a while. Finally started it back up a little here and there but Im not the one pushing it now. Read many guys say to go slow and I was trying but damn it I was listening to the wrong head in the moment.
Lol yeah I want to push too. Its hard.

Yeah, its tough, because you can have an episode where they really get off on it - but it probably doesn't mean they want it to go that way every time. I think even if it was really hot for them, there can be this fear of "oh no, is what we're going to do every time now?" Also just not as exciting as a fantasy if it becomes the norm.

Some really good comments! It's easy to push too hard and end up going backwards. I knew when my wife brought it up herself that I could keep on with the hints. It took me years to get her this far so it's only natural that it'll take some time to progress further.
You also need to keep in mind that not all the guys posting on this site are legitimate. Most are just pretending that their fantasy is a reality.

I was using a dildo on my wife during sex and started talking dirty to her as if she was getting fucked by someone else while I was next to her kissing her. She started moaning and then when she started riding the dildo I asked if she liked his big cock and if it felt good and she said yes. She even said she likes his big cock. Then I asked if she likes it when other guys fuck her and she said "yes, but only when you are watching me". I said perfect I am going to find another guy. She didn't say anything else, but kept moaning and riding.

After we both came, I asked her if she was serious because I think we should and she said no way. I am so confused lol. I asked her if she thought it was crazy that I want to watch another guy fuck her and she just responded "yeah" but had nothing else to say and acted normal after. Even this conversation was a big step because this is all news to her that I want this and we have been 100% vanilla up to this point. I am even shocked her response was so casual. It's definitely way out of her character and I know I am pushing boundaries with her, but was this just fantasy or is she saying there is a chance? I want to bring it up again and again, but when she is warmed up. Need advise from experienced hotwives and cucks
Most times when we are horny we will say or admit anything. Anyway, most women fantasize about other men, some times it just depends on the opportunity, so create the opportunity