Proper ass slap

Ling

Female
From
MO, US
I like to have a good ass slap while being fucked. Theres a very few how try to slap it to hard and the back off if I ask them to. I like a nice ass slap with the palm of the bulls hand preferably as he is going balls deep. What I cannot stand are men who so gently hit my ass with their fingertips. It's so weak. I have come close to telling a couple guys to get their dicks out of my pussy if that how they slap ass. Question, ladies how do you like your ass slapped? Men how do you slap ass?

Attitude is everything.
I use conviction when striking a woman. Hard enough to be absolutely serious, but not so hard to cause damage. You shouldn't limp when were done, but you'll likely sit funny.

Reactions: Ling
I love a bit of a spanking especially when doing doggy. It has to be hard enough to leave a bit of redness. One of my proudest moments was coming home one evening, getting undressed in front of hubby and he commented on the red hand shaped mark on my rear.

As a wife, I love to have my ass cheek slapped while a guy takes me doggy style. I love to feel the burn and sting from the guy's open hand; if he pulls a handful of my hair simultaneously, it is even hotter for me. I will often tell a guy to "spank me" while he is fucking me, and most times, I have to tell him to slap me harder. I am not into when it bruises, but a bright red glow or red hand prints afterward are perfect.

I have a boyfriend that is into spanking me, and he loves to use a wooden paddle or flogger as well as his hand. He also loves to put on public displays. One afternoon we were camping, and he directed me to get undressed in a group of people. He spanked my pussy and then my ass until I begged him to fuck me.

Public-Pussy-Spanking.jpg

I like to have a good ass slap while being fucked. Theres a very few how try to slap it to hard and the back off if I ask them to. I like a nice ass slap with the palm of the bulls hand preferably as he is going balls deep. What I cannot stand are men who so gently hit my ass with their fingertips. It's so weak. I have come close to telling a couple guys to get their dicks out of my pussy if that how they slap ass. Question, ladies how do you like your ass slapped? Men how do you slap ass?
Which one would you prefer...?
View media item 227200
View media item 227018

As a wife, I love to have my ass cheek slapped while a guy takes me doggy style. I love to feel the burn and sting from the guy's open hand; if he pulls a handful of my hair simultaneously, it is even hotter for me. I will often tell a guy to "spank me" while he is fucking me, and most times, I have to tell him to slap me harder. I am not into when it bruises, but a bright red glow or red hand prints afterward are perfect.

I have a boyfriend that is into spanking me, and he loves to use a wooden paddle or flogger as well as his hand. He also loves to put on public displays. One afternoon we were camping, and he directed me to get undressed in a group of people. He spanked my pussy and then my ass until I begged him to fuck me.

View attachment 964863
I agree. I love the glow of a red ass cheek when slapped but no bruise. Also slapped in the ass while being drilled from behind is the best.

I think most men are too impatient to do this right.
I kneel and sit on my feet between her legs, pull her ass up on my thighs till her pussy is at just the right angle and distance. Then hold the very base of my cock with thumb and forefinger. Start beating on her pussy, the lips, the clit and along the slit. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes of non-stop slapping and often she will squirt.

Reactions: Ozzij
Love slapping arse hard make ur arse red

My GF luvs when I slap/spank her amazing
ass as I fuck her doggie. Her moans and
asking for more are so hot.
She cums as I spank/fuck her.
PS- She's got a legit Kardashian ass on her.

Love slapping a Sluts ass- hard! I leave handprints while I’m slamming pussy with my hard bwc! Yum!! 😈😉🍆🍆🍆🍆

Reactions: Johnfun
What about a good pussy slapping?

I enjoy my pussy being spanked or slapped before penetration. It always gets me very wet. Unlike my ass which I enjoy being firmly spanked, I like a much lighter slap on my pussy. A hard cock is best, but most men can't last to do this long enough. My boyfriend often uses his hand, sometimes a paddle, and then his hard cock, knowing exactly what I like.

I enjoy my pussy being spanked or slapped before penetration. It always gets me very wet. Unlike my ass which I enjoy being firmly spanked, I like a much lighter slap on my pussy. A hard cock is best, but most men can't last to do this long enough. My boyfriend often uses his hand, sometimes a paddle, and then his hard cock, knowing exactly what I like.
My wife’s girlfriend prefers a riding crop slightly slapping her pussy, followed by my wifey licking her clit, then- back to the crop- alternating 😋😉😉😉😉😉