Protection when playing with others?

Have not shared her yet but she is on the IUD birth control implant. We havnt used condoms in years. However, she hates the IUD and says how painful it is to put in so she wants me to get snipped up within the next year or so. I have no problem with it but that just means in the future she'll have to wear condoms if we ever open our marriage up which sucks.
Or, do what we did, wife took pill as she hated condoms..I have been sniped

She tries to have longterm FWB relationships with men who agree to limit their bare sex partners to just there wife and her or just her. We all get STI blood tests quarterly and share results. She’s had hysterectomy and post menopausal. I’ve had a vasectomy so never been any pregnancy worries.
Condoms are required with the extremely rare one night stand and couples play at parties and clubs but this hasn’t happened in year's.

How many hotwives play bareback? Please answer if you are a hotwife or married to one.

Do you use any birth control or just go unprotected?
My wife has told me that since she has a IUD she doesn’t want her guys wearing condoms anymore because she loves feeling when they explode in her and she hasn’t had protected sex for years

My wife has never taken the pill, and mostly gets the guy to pull out when he is about to cum. She will get guys to use condoms if random 'high milage' type guys at adult clubs etc. Recently a guy put her onto using spermicide strips ... so has been using them now and enjoys the guys shooting their load inside her ;)

I know I take risk but I always fuck bareback. I can’t get pregnant anymore so I’m eve more excited to have bare cock in me. I don’t like the feel of a condom. I want to feel cock skin on soft pussy. And I want that cock to fill that pussy with cum.
Always bare for me too and always have been. Regulars or strangers alike. But I do get tested monthly.
Lynn xx

How many hotwives play bareback? Please answer if you are a hotwife or married to one.

Do you use any birth control or just go unprotected?
Pretty much condoms are always required. In our early days not so much -- especially when we had regulars. We use them today not for birth control but disease prevention. Sometimes we let a guy go bareback, but has to cum outside her like on her tits.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun