Protection when playing with others?

Always bare for me too, unless the guy insists on a condom, which hasn’t been very often. Most guys don’t even ask and I never have. In my experience the majority of guys love cumming in someone else’s wife and my hubby loves me getting filled.
Lynn
So true. Nothing better than fucking a wife bareback in front of hubby and making sure he gets a great view of her being filled, and of course watching him enjoy the clean up feast.

Attachments

• cuckpov07.gif
    cuckpov07.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • cuckpov08.gif
    cuckpov08.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • cuckrole21.jpg
    cuckrole21.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 28
  • cuckrole26.JPG
    cuckrole26.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 35
The clean up is an essential part of the experience for us.
Lynn x
I know a lot of us guys love the clean up and it all seems the natural thing to do for our wives. But I wonder how many 100% straight guys would take a mouthful straight from the cock. I know I couldn't but I don't know why after all we all expect our wives to take it in the mouth and suppose it's no different to eating/drinking from her pussy but just doesn't seem as exciting. Maybe I may feel different later down the line.

I know a lot of us guys love the clean up and it all seems the natural thing to do for our wives. But I wonder how many 100% straight guys would take a mouthful straight from the cock. I know I couldn't but I don't know why after all we all expect our wives to take it in the mouth and suppose it's no different to eating/drinking from her pussy but just doesn't seem as exciting. Maybe I may feel different later down the line.
I really don’t know as James is bi. I know it turns me on watching him sucking a cock. There have been plenty of comments on here about how guys have got into that through first watching their wives with other men. I guess to a large degree it depends on how their wives/gfs feel about it. I’m sure it’s a turn on for some and a turn off for others. I know from what James has told me, that it was a real turn off for his first wife.

My GF'S bull had a recent blood work card
indicating no STD found. GF has tubes tied
and luvs him to cum in her. He's obviously a
Big cummer, based on the mess she brings
home. He had covid and didn't fuck her for
2 months. Now he fucks her every other
nite or day, sometimes twice.

And he got the STD test & Card at PLANNED
PARENTHOOD!
Apparently its just a few bucks, quick & easy.

The clean up is an essential part of the experience for us.
Lynn x
Yes Lynn. During my time 2 wives were like this and also made sure hubby thoroughly cleaned up my cock and squeezed the last from my cock.

Attachments

• cuckaction74d.gif
    cuckaction74d.gif
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • cuckaction73b.gif
    cuckaction73b.gif
    23.6 MB · Views: 30
  • cuckaction74b.gif
    cuckaction74b.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 25