public anything true stories/experiences

Ex wife was an exhibitionist and used to love to undress and have sex in public. We were at an Adult Bookstore one night and sat out in parking lot watching people going in and out. A guy walked up to the door that caught her eye, next thing I know her top and skirt come off, leaving her in heels and hose and a long raincoat. She tells me to give her 5 minutes and then come in. I wait like she asked and walked in ,looking around I didn't see her at first but did see the guy she eyed up in the corner with another guy watching something. I walked over slowly and looked around the display that was blocking them and there is my wife, coat off, on her knees giving both these guys a blowjob (second guy was store attendant). Of course guy in her mouth panicked a little as I approached but I gave him thumbs up, he calmed down and after a few minutes blew his load down her throat, as the other guy jerked off on her. She gets up and starts to walk out of store no coat on ,but in her hands. Gives the attendant a wet kiss and tells other guy to follow her. She takes him out to our car ,throws coat in back seat and lays down, telling him to fuck her, but leave door open. He was average size and got hard quick, as they were going at it a small crowd gathered and watched ,hoping to join in, but when he unloaded in her she said, that's enough tonight and told me we need to leave. Of course I got a blowjob on way home,but I did not last very long. That bookstore has a lot of stories,lol

My wife KK has a penchant for risky, public sex. She's an exhibitionist at heart. I've written about many of our encounters in public places, from alleyways, airplanes, parking garages, public parks, and even street-side at the Bois de Bolognese in Paris here, and in similar venues.

KK is positively triggered by several factors; her fundamental exhibitionist tendency, layered with the risk of discovery, the knowledge of being the subject of a voyeur (or voyeurs) interest, and the taboo, forbidden nature of having sex in view of others. We have run the gamut in the last twenty years, indoors, outdoors, in all kinds of crazy places, from exposing her, having her masturbate, to full on sex, including group encounters where she was in view.

While a few of these encounters were alcohol and/or drug-fueled, most were driven from her imagination, and the desire to perform a certain fantasy realization. The Bois de Bolognese encounter was one borne from her fantasies, then realized on a trip to Paris. Over the last year, KK's been visiting her boyfriend, Andy, at his workplace for a session of "afternoon delight" in the parking garage at his office building. I even bought her a new vehicle for that purpose, an Escalade - her "rolling fuck palace." KK picks him up at the entry way at their agreed-upon time, they drive to the top floor, and enjoy a back-seat romp together. The windows are heavily tinted, and the lights are dim, but KK gets her rocks off knowing that they could be discovered, caught in the act by co-workers or the roving security guard.

Couple of things come to mind:
1. I received a hand job in the middle of a concert near the front by the stage. Best birthday present ever!
2. While driving down a busy highway, my ex mounted me. We pulled over shortly after as I couldn't safely navigate!
3. Same ex and I had sex about 50ft away from a chairlift while skiing. The end of the chairlift was about a 45min ski so we were long gone before anyone who watched us could find us!

Reactions: antoniodicro
We had been playing with my wife’s coworker over a year when this happened.

Jose (coworker) took my wife out to see one of our favorite rappers (Too $hort).
First a good dinner with some cocktails. Get a room, have a n to kill so we fuck my wife then head out. The venue is small and it’s all general admission. Leaning against the wall Jose pulled my wife into him as they started dancing, more of my wife grinding on his crotch as Jose had his hands on her shoulders.

A bit later she hugs me from behind takes my hand and places it on her gooey twat. Instant boner. I leaned back against the as Jose did and took my turn. Maria was on fire for the last 45 minutes of the show she was making out with both of us she dirty danced for us.

The most exciting and spontaneous experience we ever had was on a day trip from Portland to Seaside about 80 miles away on the coast. We spent the day at the beach and started to drive back a little before sunset. My wife was feeling really frisky thanks to all the hunks she saw on the beach all day and so she did the "usual" thing by flashing her boobs and legs to truckers. I drove parallel to them with our internal lights on so they could see her boobs and legs and then they would give us the usual loud honk after the show. After a while we pulled over to a rest area for a break and then were quietly sitting in our minivan when a guy came over to the passenger side. An average Joe nothing special. He smiled at my wife and said "Thanks for the show. You have a great bod." He leaned into the window and asked "Mind if I see your boobs one more time?".
Initially we were shocked and my wife looked at me. I said "Sure, why not". Before my wife could react he reached over and lifted her loose beach wear up and fondled her open boobs. In seconds my wife was in full sex mode. He quickly opened the door and knelt on the boards and started to suck her tits while fingering her pussy. I equally quickly switched off the overhead lights since we did not want to attract attention. She came very very quickly. He then stood up and unzipped his fly and his dick was at her face but my wife was very reluctant to give a blow job to a stranger (and catch something unpleasant). So she gave him a great hand job and I held out a coffee cup to catch his cum.
He zipped back up, said thanks and threw a pair of twenties on her lap. I was surprised how excited she was that she got money and was treated like just another highway truck stop whore. I pointed out to her that it was a rest stop...not a truck stop...! She scowled at me and asked me not to ruin her fantastic day.
It was a great experience we still recall every now after more than fifteen years

So many times with several different wives and girlfriends. My current wife has made a bucket list of all the places she wants to fuck. First is an x theater. First wife n I were staying on third floor attic of a house. In the city. She went to shower n I noticed a young guy looking out his window on third floor across the street. As wife walked into room I turned on the light and she started powdering her totally naked body at the end of the bed facing me and the window. Our bed was under the window so I got her to sit on my cock and she was bouncing up and down facing window. I'm sure he could see my cock going in her and I was handling her tits. He turned on his light and was naked stroking his cock and as she noticed him she quickly shut off the light and quickly laid down. I acted surprised when she said a guy was watching he her. I asked what was he doing. She said she wasn't sure so we both looked in the dark and he was very erect, long and stroking. She got excited and wanted to watch. So i positioned her on all fours at the window and started fucking her from behind as she watched him then suddenly he shut off his light. I think he could tell what we were doing and wanted to see better. So I said to her I think he wants to watch us. At first she said no but I said I'm not stopping fucking you just because he's watching why don't we give him a show so she turned on the light and he did the same. I positioned her with her hands on the window sill and her tits bouncing as I fucked her and she was so freaking wet and oohing and ahhing about his cock. He came and so did we. We talked about how hot that was and the next night. I laid on my back in bed with the light on and his light came as I told her to do a really hot strip for us. Which she did. Using alot of baby powder and she started to play with herself as she watched him and me stroking. Now as she sat on my cock she was doing it for him as he stroked. This went on for a few weeks every night and she got really bold in front of that window giving him very explicit things to watch and fucking me at the window in all kinds of positions.

Once in a while I will go see a movie solo. One night I was attending a movie and I was literally the only person in the theater. This was before they installed those large recliners so the seats didn't have high backs on them. Just before the movie started a couple came in and sat directly behind me which I thought was odd. In those days it was pretty common to look around the person's head sitting in front of you. However after the movie got started I could hear this couple kissing so I turned around and they were having a serious make out session. She had on a dress that was a wraparound style and he had opened it up completely. Under the dress she wore a garter belt, stockings, see through g-string and a see through bra. He had his hand under her bra and pulled it up so I could get a nice look at her tits. I'd say she was in her late 20's/early 30's and pretty attractive. I sat mesmerized as he began to stroke her nipples and make them hard. She spread her legs showing off her sexy pussy to me. He eventually had his hand in her panties and was finger fucking her to a serious orgasm. After she came she leaned over and unzipped his fly and took his cock out. She proceeded to give him a really nice blow job until he came in her mouth. She licked him clean and put her clothes back on and they left the theater. That was a really hot experience.

Probably the hottest in my memory was of my wife and at the time a total stranger. It was back in roughly 2012 and we had gone out to a bar to meet a guy from a swinger site and the guy never showed up. My wife was disappointed but we had a few drinks and danced as we noticed the DJ making eyes at my wife. My wife told me the guy was really cute and she finally went up to talk to him. No sooner had she walked up into the elevated DJ booth when two big counters saw her and pulled her out and told her not to reenter the booth.

For the next half, an hour, and a few more drinks, my wife and the DJ continued to look at each other and make eye contact. When I went up to wait in line at the bar my wife stayed on the dance floor and when I finally returned she was not where I had left her standing. I looked around and could not find her so just waited around.

It was about 45 minutes later when the club was closing and with probably 150 people still in the bar closing tabs or still drinking the DJ began to groan and was in the midst of an obvious orgasm. The same two bouncers came back and pulled my naked wife out from behind the booth along with the DJ who had his pants around his ankles. My wife was banned from ever entering that club and the DJ was fired. My wife told me she had sucked his cock and he had fingered her pussy before they got caught again. He ended up coming home with us that night and they had a lot of sex together.

The DJ is still a regular lover of my wife's.

Probably the hottest in my memory was of my wife and at the time a total stranger. It was back in roughly 2012 and we had gone out to a bar to meet a guy from a swinger site and the guy never showed up. My wife was disappointed but we had a few drinks and danced as we noticed the DJ making eyes at my wife. My wife told me the guy was really cute and she finally went up to talk to him. No sooner had she walked up into the elevated DJ booth when two big counters saw her and pulled her out and told her not to reenter the booth.

For the next half, an hour, and a few more drinks, my wife and the DJ continued to look at each other and make eye contact. When I went up to wait in line at the bar my wife stayed on the dance floor and when I finally returned she was not where I had left her standing. I looked around and could not find her so just waited around.

It was about 45 minutes later when the club was closing and with probably 150 people still in the bar closing tabs or still drinking the DJ began to groan and was in the midst of an obvious orgasm. The same two bouncers came back and pulled my naked wife out from behind the booth along with the DJ who had his pants around his ankles. My wife was banned from ever entering that club and the DJ was fired. My wife told me she had sucked his cock and he had fingered her pussy before they got caught again. He ended up coming home with us that night and they had a lot of sex together.

The DJ is still a regular lover of my wife's.
looks like persistence paid off.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
one night in miami we had a hotel room with a deck across from a rooftop bar. my wife isn't shy about showing off but I never expected what happened. I was on the terrace and she came out topless and stood by the rail where people in the bar could see her, and they did.
they waved at her and she waved back.
I was in a chair and she sat on me and I did her reverse cowgirl, the audience was about 20-30 people who cheered us on to climax.

when we go out for a drink in bars she often winds up showing off her tits, so that is not a big deal for us anymore.

View attachment 770271View attachment 770274View attachment 770275View attachment 770273
Does she ever go further than showing?

There's getting jacked off in front of a stranger in a park, fucking in the back of a truck at a drive in, several bathrooms(men's and women's), tents while camping(a couple times with friends right next to me), handjobs in restaurants...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: black75
well my mrs used go to the cash bingo in town around the time the reverend had been calling to smack her arse for me a couple of times a month

his treatment and her response gave her the confidence and desire to tease and flaunt to try and engineer a situation that might result in her getting her bottom bared against her will and smacked possibly in front of a audience ,unlikely but a powerful turn on and motivator for her ,
so she would go dressed in something short or tight lol
she would walk around and wiggle her bum like some chick in a carry on film or a confessions of a taxi driver type of 1970s sex comedy lol then stand well more like lean on the bar and position herself in front of a mirror so she could see the people sitting behind her and then stick her bum out and put her foot on the rail so her bum was sticking out and made her skirt raised so her knickers were on show ,
she then selected the ones who paid the most attention to her for her "show" and these were the ones she would then target for her "show" lol
one of her tricks was to drop her change on the floor and squat showing her crotch ,or to pretend she couldn't hear the barman and stand on the rail and bend closer to hear him , from behind she looked like she was bending over the bar showing off her bum in tight leggings or her knickers if she was in a skirt , the leggings she wore were skin tight and after she stopped wearing knickers with them they became her favorite outfit for teasing ,one night she had gone into the toilets and took panties off and realized they fit much better without them and gave a better view of her fanny and bum ,as they molded and fit in the crack of her bum and crease of her fanny ,i told her when she came home that she looked like she was nude and painted her bum and fanny black lol ,
she had them in loads of colors as they were cheap and thin and a only couple of quid a pair off the market lol

so after that she bought some peach coloured ones and honestly with her coloring and the tight fit she looked nude from the waist down lol ,this is when she hit on the idea of bending over to go through her bag or bend over on her hands and knees to look for something she'd "accidentally " dropped on the floor giving everyone a good look at every crease of her fanny and the crack of her arse ,lovely lol

she also had a little gang of older people she would go around to tease and give them a opportunity to pinch and slap her arse and banter with her about what they would do to
her if she was their wife carrying on like she did lol

there was a work mate of her stepfather ,miserable Bernard who would tell her she need a firm hand and threatened to tell her step dad to give her a smacked arse when he saw him next ,she thinks he was hoping she'd be shocked and embarrassed and beg him not to tell her stepdad but ask him do it instead ,she said she seriously considered it ,but wasn't completely sure how he would react , but he was the exact type of strict miserable old git she wanted to put her in her place and submit to
she she did fantasize about being his cleaner and working for him , and the extras he would make her do for him and the spankings he would give her lol

and dirty old les and his wife who couldn't take his eyes off her bum and would pinch it when he could get away with when his wife wasn't around ,
on a side note i did a job for him and his wife , as my wife had given them my number ,and in conversation i mentioned how my wife was acting up at home and his wife piped up that i should smack her arse for her she said she was a nice girl but needed a firm hand and that a good smacked arse was what she needed ,so i pretended ignorance and she said if i couldn't do it she'd be happy to have her over her knee and smack her arse for me lol so i know what conversations dirty old les and his mrs had had between them about my wife and was on their minds lol
mr "take no shit" was another bloke that told her he,d smack her arse if she knocked his drink over every time when she used his ashtray and would make crude references to her arse and give her a slap across it or pinch it when he had the chance ,couple of time she still had the clear handprint on her bum when she came home lol

she definitely stirred the place up ,once when in a cubicle in the toilet she heard two typical bingo old bags saying "have you seen that dirty madam swinging her arse around all those married men if she was my daughter id have her over my knee and smack her arse until she couldn't sit down for a week and i wouldn't wait until i got home id do right here and now and let everyone she what a wanton woman deserves and what a smacked arse looks like"my mrs was dumbstruck it was the answer to her dreams to hear someone talk about her like that and so turned on
she waited until they left and wanked and made her fanny cum twice right there in the cubical and missed the start of the next session which drew more attention and disapproval towards her when she came out to take her seat lol

she looked everywhere on the way out for the old bags so she could walk in front of them and see if she could provoke them to slap her bum or say something stern or strict to her ,but couldn't find them
again it was the plausible deniability that she looked for ,its not my fault ,it was them that did it to me lol
she was certainly a prick tease
and shes deserved every smacked bum and cum shes ever been given lol

when she came home wet and willing that night she was desperate for a spanking and to be fucked so i had to take her outside in the garden and bend her over to give her a red arse so as not to wake the kids lol
she was full of it after the reverend showed her what for and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality
and she was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol

i think a couple of the videos i found on one of the phones from her old phone pile might be from that meeting as i don't recognize the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol but looks from the little ive seen if it was him that it was quite the audition lol
its unusual for her not to have told me in great detail about all her adventures or for me to have set them up for her lol
if i remember rightly , at the time she'd told me the shop was too busy and he just managed a quick spank and he took down her pants and fingered her behind the counter while he had customers in the shop and she decided to call back another day but i might be misremembering or just wrong about whos who on the videos and where it was taken ,

a few recent pictures to show what she was so keen to flaunt and attract attention to lolIMG20220912235025.jpgIMG20220925000604.jpg

• Love
if youve read my other thread and posts you will know of my wifes love of being exposed and given a good smacked bottom .to add a twist to this i used to deliberately spank my wifes bum bright red if she was ever going to say a hospital or doctors check up or swimming or shopping trying clothes on in a communal changing room situation , she would be so embarrassed knowing everyone would see her spanked arse and know she was kinky or been naughty lol

once a doctor smiled with amusement at her red bum and said to her "looks like you've been a naughty girl " she said she wanted the ground to swallow her up lol

and a couple of times trying clothes shes clocked people
staring at her bum or smirking at each other ,and saw a woman point her out to her husband later in the store and tell him how red her bare arse was in the changing room ,and he laughed and clapped his hands together in a spanking motion and wagged his finger at her lol
instant panty puddle lol
once when she was up for it she saw a older lady in the changing room that she quite took a fancy to and saw her looking at her bum with amusement and curiosity so she pulled her knickers down and stuck out her bum to show her up close the full extent and told her she had been "naughty at work "and her boss had "dealt with "her , in the hope it would spark something off but the woman said something like you look like you deserved it and left

not the reaction she had hoped for lol
she'd had a kink for strict older women ever since she started work at a hairdressers at 16 and the bosses aunty used to step in and run the salon when he was on holiday ,it was rumored that auntie was a leading light in the local swingers thing and kinky as fuck ,
and my wife used to fantasize that she was in trouble at work and was spanked by auntie ,and sent round to the person that had
got her in to trouble house to apologize and to tell them that she had been dealt with and she had let them take her knickers down and show them her bare red bum and if they decided she needed more smacks be made to go over their knee for some extra spanks
this was and still is one of her favorite fantasies to fuck and wank to lol

here she is showing you her bare bottom thats been recently spanked lolIMG20230426045144.jpg

• Love
I've been posting this experience a lot. My wife took a guy who was hitting on her to the outdoor patio area of the venue and sucked his cock. I was still watching the concert.

• Love