public anything true stories/experiences

Three years ago I met a lovely young Russian (I know I know) guy through Fab Swingers. Our date consisted of me being given flowers, then a meal and a film at the old Reel cinema in Plymouth. We sat at the back (of course) to watch 50 Shades Freed and started off just kissing, but as I leaned across him I could feel his large stiff cock under my elbow. As our kissing became more passionate my hand dropped down to his trousers. I fumbled around in the dark to undo his trousers, pulled out his cock and then dropped down on my knees between his legs. His cock was a good 7" and thick and my mouth eagerly took his girth.

It seemed like an age (although probably only 15 minutes) before he shot his cum on my tongue and face, and my oh my what a load it was! Loved it! Not sure what the other couples sat at the back thought, but then I didn't really care, I was in the throws of sexual excitiment and wanted his cock firmly placed inside me.

After the film we went across to the Travel Lodge opposite where he had booked a room a few days previous and we had an amazing session. I returned home to my cuck the following day with my pussy well satisfied, full of numerous amounts of cum, a smile from ear to ear... and a big bunch of flowers x
That's an amazing experience

Three years ago I met a lovely young Russian (I know I know) guy through Fab Swingers. Our date consisted of me being given flowers, then a meal and a film at the old Reel cinema in Plymouth. We sat at the back (of course) to watch 50 Shades Freed and started off just kissing, but as I leaned across him I could feel his large stiff cock under my elbow. As our kissing became more passionate my hand dropped down to his trousers. I fumbled around in the dark to undo his trousers, pulled out his cock and then dropped down on my knees between his legs. His cock was a good 7" and thick and my mouth eagerly took his girth.

It seemed like an age (although probably only 15 minutes) before he shot his cum on my tongue and face, and my oh my what a load it was! Loved it! Not sure what the other couples sat at the back thought, but then I didn't really care, I was in the throws of sexual excitiment and wanted his cock firmly placed inside me.

After the film we went across to the Travel Lodge opposite where he had booked a room a few days previous and we had an amazing session. I returned home to my cuck the following day with my pussy well satisfied, full of numerous amounts of cum, a smile from ear to ear... and a big bunch of flowers x
I bet the couple sat behind oved the extra show that was going on infront of them

i miss theatre sex, and blow jobs!

After a 3 some with her coworker we spoke of all the risky places we’ve fucked, movies, parking lots outside of a clubs, stadium parking lots before , during, and after a game, and some venues during a concert.

The first one was in a movie theater. Wife wore a summer wrap around dress no bra. We sat in n a smaller theater with a few people scattered. Sitting in the back it all started with me playing with her tits as he fingered her. My wife had a nice orgasm before pulling out Jose hard dick. She impaled herself on him. Good thing it was an action movie because she let out a deep moan as he unloaded in her after a minute or two. I already had my cock out as she slipped off him and sat down on me with her used kitty. I lasted long enough to get her off before I unloaded the into her. As we walked out my pants had their juices on my crotch of my shorts.

I fucked my ex wife bent over the swim up bar at Hedonism with 100 or so people watching. My exhibitionism though started when I fucked my first girlfriend on the back seat of the log ride at Knotts Berry Farm in So. Calif. After our second ride they pulled us aside and let us know they have cameras throughout the ride and had all watched our show. He said, " this isn't the Love Boat you two". Lol

We were in the park for me night, after a football game, wife had on a sundress with nothing under it. We had way to much to drink and we’re both pretty turned on. I was feeling her up and lifting her dress when she saw a guy watching from the trees. He came out and I asked him if he wanted to finger fuck my wife. He said sure, so we’ll he was fingering her he pulled out his cock and started jerking off. So I asked him if he wanted to fuck her, he said absolutely, so my wife got on her hands and knees and he fucked her doggy style. He came in about 30 seconds, got up, zipped up and was gone.

When I was 19 I went to a drive in movie with three guys. During the double feature they took turns fucking me in the back seat. Lots of people saw us as they walked to the snack bar and restrooms at the back of the lot. One older guy (probably in his 30s) even stopped and struck up a conversation with the guys in the front seat while he watched. I remember making eye contact with him while I climaxed. He made them a cash offer to take a turn with me but they didn't accept.
hmmmmmmmm, now how old are you? still doing naughty things?

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
These aren't actually my stories. They both happened before I met my now wife, but she told me about them while we were fucking.

The first one happened with my wife's first boyfriend, when she was 20 (she's 32 now). They were at the beach and they decided to have sex by some trees, behind a sand dune. It was a beach outside of town, so it wasn't full of people, but it was summer, so it wasn't empty either. She took off her bikini (top and bottom) and they started fucking cowgirl. Right when they were about to finish, they heard some people encouraging them and clapping, but she was so close to finishing that she kept going for a few seconds until she came. Then, she quickly put on her bikini and they wen't into the small forest out of embarrassment. She didn't think that was hot at first, but when she told me about it and i got rock hard, she saw how kinky it was for her to be fucking while people were watching.

The second story happened with the guy she cheated on me with several times. When this happened, she hadn't met me yet, so I wasn't a cuckold just yet. I'm unfamiliar with the details of the context, but I know it was after a night out. They were going back to her place, but since she had roommates, she didn't want to take him home. Long story short, he took her to an alley to make out, but in the middle of it, he turned her around, lifted her dress, pulled down her underwear and just put his dick inside her. Every time she talks about that moment she recalls how quickly he did all that and how he had his dick inside her before she even knew what was happening. This time she didn't manage to cum, but he did, so she had to pull up her underwear while filled with his cum and walk home while dripping.

She and I have never had sex in a public place, but I'm glad she has. Here is a visual help so you know how she looks. She was probably skinnier when the first story happened, since she was very skinny when younger.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    851.9 KB · Views: 249
1st thank you for sharing 2 really great stories! 2nd, I'm sorry you were cheated on, 3rd thank you for teasing me with picture! She looks amazing!
Thank you for your empathy, but I'm really ok with her cheating on me. We are happier than ever and I love that she enjoyed having sex with her ex. If she wanted to do it again, I'd be ok with it, as long as I get to fuck her when she gets home. What I would REALLY love, but I don't think I'll ever get, is a video of her getting fucked. I can only dream...

Reactions: black75 and gk2dk
These aren't actually my stories. They both happened before I met my now wife, but she told me about them while we were fucking.

The first one happened with my wife's first boyfriend, when she was 20 (she's 32 now). They were at the beach and they decided to have sex by some trees, behind a sand dune. It was a beach outside of town, so it wasn't full of people, but it was summer, so it wasn't empty either. She took off her bikini (top and bottom) and they started fucking cowgirl. Right when they were about to finish, they heard some people encouraging them and clapping, but she was so close to finishing that she kept going for a few seconds until she came. Then, she quickly put on her bikini and they wen't into the small forest out of embarrassment. She didn't think that was hot at first, but when she told me about it and i got rock hard, she saw how kinky it was for her to be fucking while people were watching.

The second story happened with the guy she cheated on me with several times. When this happened, she hadn't met me yet, so I wasn't a cuckold just yet. I'm unfamiliar with the details of the context, but I know it was after a night out. They were going back to her place, but since she had roommates, she didn't want to take him home. Long story short, he took her to an alley to make out, but in the middle of it, he turned her around, lifted her dress, pulled down her underwear and just put his dick inside her. Every time she talks about that moment she recalls how quickly he did all that and how he had his dick inside her before she even knew what was happening. This time she didn't manage to cum, but he did, so she had to pull up her underwear while filled with his cum and walk home while dripping.

She and I have never had sex in a public place, but I'm glad she has. Here is a visual help so you know how she looks. She was probably skinnier when the first story happened, since she was very skinny when younger.
👍

Reactions: gk2dk
We enjoy going to adult theaters and bookstores, and Suz has been fucked by dozens of guys in those type places while others watch. We sat in the front row of the big theater in CVE in Gastonia, NC several years ago and she let an older man eat her pussy. It kind of snow balled from there, and 6 or 8 more guys stepped up to eat her, one right after the other. A few guys in the row behind us offered her their cock to suck since she had her head back moaning, and she gladly accommodated them. 2 different guys and I fucked her during all this, and a 3rd dude was getting ready to when a theater employee came in and told us we needed to calm it down and give it a rest for a bit....lol.

We enjoy going to adult theaters and bookstores, and Suz has been fucked by dozens of guys in those type places while others watch. We sat in the front row of the big theater in CVE in Gastonia, NC several years ago and she let an older man eat her pussy. It kind of snow balled from there, and 6 or 8 more guys stepped up to eat her, one right after the other. A few guys in the row behind us offered her their cock to suck since she had her head back moaning, and she gladly accommodated them. 2 different guys and I fucked her during all this, and a 3rd dude was getting ready to when a theater employee came in and told us we needed to calm it down and give it a rest for a bit....lol.
Jealous! Wish we had somewhere to go like that around Phila. Pa

Reactions: Johnfun
Adult theaters and bookstores. A couple of bars. Behind the barn on her sister's property during a party, her, two old bfs and me. Parties. She's been gang banged twice in vehicles while on the road (one was her first gang bang, other was actually just a few months ago).

one night in miami we had a hotel room with a deck across from a rooftop bar. my wife isn't shy about showing off but I never expected what happened. I was on the terrace and she came out topless and stood by the rail where people in the bar could see her, and they did.
they waved at her and she waved back.
I was in a chair and she sat on me and I did her reverse cowgirl, the audience was about 20-30 people who cheered us on to climax.

when we go out for a drink in bars she often winds up showing off her tits, so that is not a big deal for us anymore.

1IMG_0122.jpgIMG_0885.jpgdownload (6a).png86889877136139168LF0B7F27C0621533.jpeg

Last edited:
i've been to CVE & witnessed stuff like that many times.