Hot Wives and Dogging?

I would love to get into this with my wife and to witness it myself. Anyone know of any dogging in the northern Virginia area?

I had a gf ask me once what dogging was. So I explained it. She went to her GF house and borrowed a dress. More like a tube top that barely covered her tits and ass. I explained there are no places in the US for that so she said let's go for a ride on the thruway. We did and she went wild showing every trucker everything.it was at night. She had her bare ass and tits out the window and more. One truck got behind me and flashed his lights so I pulled into a rest area without facilities. Him right behind.She got nervous and said he's walking up to her window what should she do. I said roll it down he wants to talk. She did. He walked up and started feeling her tits without a word. The he leaned in and gave her a long hard kiss and then started sucking her tits. She looks at me and said let's get in the back of the van. We did and he did. She got on her hands and knees and started sucking him while I did her from behind. I love that feeling when she started gagging and her back arches.

A few photos of my wife out dogging As you can see she soon has her tits out and panties off and is reaching for cock .While she meets in hotels dogging just gives a bit of extra excitement to us both .Sometimes it's too much even for her when you get 20 blokes round the car !

Attachments

• 2018-06-30 22.22.53.jpg
    2018-06-30 22.22.53.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 2019-01-13 21.49.44.jpg
    2019-01-13 21.49.44.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2019-01-13 21.52.26.jpg
    2019-01-13 21.52.26.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 2018-10-13 22.52.40.jpg
    2018-10-13 22.52.40.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 2018-10-13 22.47.25.jpg
    2018-10-13 22.47.25.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 73
A few photos of my wife out dogging As you can see she soon has her tits out and panties off and is reaching for cock .While she meets in hotels dogging just gives a bit of extra excitement to us both .Sometimes it's too much even for her when you get 20 blokes round the car !
Fuck those are hot! What happens after you take her home, soaked in other men's jizz?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I am guessing we don't have this in the US since we have plenty of swingers groups in every city and we can drop by and be an exhibitionist or be gang banged or whatever....or just stay together and just watch. So its much the same thing but safer since everyone has been checked for ID etc and some token amount is paid. That weeds out the trash.
This "dogging" thing is much less expensive and we don't know anything about the guys and the weather could make the whole experience miserable.
So I am not sure but I doubt if we would ever try this....

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Fuck those are hot! What happens after you take her home, soaked in other men's jizz
She is so turned on she rubs her soaking pussy all the way home saying how she much she enjoyed all that cock .I'm super turned on and can't wait to get my cock into my wife's soaking pussy .As I fuck her I think about the other mens cocks she has had that night and their cum in and on her .