Hot Wives and Dogging?

Anyone in the UK feel free to answer. My original impression was that dogging was mostly guys taking their wives/girlfriends to secluded locations and fucking them so other couples and single males could watch and jerk off. Now it seams its more them bringing their women to be gangbanged.

What the percentages of couples playing for the crowd and the wife playing with the crowd?

Is it a crime and if so is there enforcement?

Thanks

Reactions: Desejo de corno
For those in Europe and the UK, in most of the U.S. there are fairly draconian local laws regarding public lewdness, indecency, etc. - depending on your locale, getting caught by law enforcement can be devastating. I think this is certainly one discouragement against things like dogging (in the traditional sense).

We've had one experience at a truck stop that approaches UK/Euro-style dogging, and a few others that were essentially using our vehicle has an opportunistic venue, to "meet the needs in the moment." i think it would be incredibly hot to have well-known locations to drive to for a quickie random stroke, suck and fuck session.

In the swinger community in the US, I have never seen anything like that. In the gay male community is prevalent and there are multiple sites for "crusie toilets" etc..

In either case if you are caught here it will probably mean an arrest for indecent exposure and or lewd conduct and a life time as a registered sex offender.

Last dogging meet of the year for us was 18th November. We were having a weekend away in Keswick and decided to try the car park by Ashness Bridge if anyone knows it. Weather was awful so a low turn out. Only us and five guys but at least it meant I was the centre of attention. 4 of them filled me up nicely and the other came in my face. Great night, shame about the weather. Now just need to wait til it warms up again.
Lynn x
how were you dressed,Lynn?you know how much it turns me on to me,it's a bit humiliating when I you let me know what you have done and teasing me I never can do this only jerk of thinking about you and letting everyone know here I,m just your obedient slut,I hope you let me masturbate reading your comment 💕💕

For those in Europe and the UK, in most of the U.S. there are fairly draconian local laws regarding public lewdness, indecency, etc. - depending on your locale, getting caught by law enforcement can be devastating. I think this is certainly one discouragement against things like dogging (in the traditional sense).

We've had one experience at a truck stop that approaches UK/Euro-style dogging, and a few others that were essentially using our vehicle has an opportunistic venue, to "meet the needs in the moment." i think it would be incredibly hot to have well-known locations to drive to for a quickie random stroke, suck and fuck session.
you can go out in public showing some cleavage and lingerie

Anyone in the UK feel free to answer. My original impression was that dogging was mostly guys taking their wives/girlfriends to secluded locations and fucking them so other couples and single males could watch and jerk off. Now it seams its more them bringing their women to be gangbanged.

What the percentages of couples playing for the crowd and the wife playing with the crowd?

Is it a crime and if so is there enforcement?

Thanks
In the UK it is not an offence to have sex outdoors. It is an offence if you are witnessed having sex or exposing yourself IF the other party is offended, upset or feels harassed by what they have seen. It is also an offence to watch others having sex without their awareness and consent. Likewise to photo of record anyone having sex without their consent is also an offence.
So basically, dogging itself is not against the law as long as everyone present is a consenting adult and isn’t causing a nuisance to others. That’s why dogging usually takes place late at night in places where it is unlikely there will be anyone else at that time who isn’t there for the same thing. But if say, someone decided to take their dog for a walk in the pitch dark at 11pm and caught you AND was offended by what they’d seen, then you’d be breaking the law. So it is a bit of a fine line.
The police can and do crack down on dogging at certain locations but to the best of my knowledge, though they might break up a meet, unless youre actually breaking the law, there are no grounds for prosecution. It’s very helpful to be signed up to a dogging website or two that will have information on which locations are getting a lot of police attention. Also to avoid sites that are near people’s homes or likely to get non doggers visiting at odd hours.
Some people go just to watch or be watched. But most go to have some sort of sexual interaction with others.
Lynn x

how were you dressed,Lynn?you know how much it turns me on to me,it's a bit humiliating when I you let me know what you have done and teasing me I never can do this only jerk of thinking about you and letting everyone know here I,m just your obedient slut,I hope you let me masturbate reading your comment 💕💕
For this last meet, all I was wearing was a long coat, boots, a butt plug and a smile … and the coat didn’t stay on very long. But the weather was dreadful and I was bloody freezing by the time we were done xx

For this last meet, all I was wearing was a long coat, boots, a butt plug and a smile … and the coat didn’t stay on very long. But the weather was dreadful and I was bloody freezing by the time we were done xx
that's not nice from the lads they didn't kept an sexy lady warm,and your outfit is so kinky,it reminds me of the couple from BBC radio who showed off to teens in the park and the husband watched her in sexy lingerie fucking them at home,that's abig turn on,a woman who is teasing and seducing men in public

Attachments

• wife before parents come to visit.jpg
    wife before parents come to visit.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 162
  • wife outfit for work.jpeg
    wife outfit for work.jpeg
    707.6 KB · Views: 162
I don’t think dogging in the UK has really fully recovered since Covid. We are members of a couple of subscription websites and it seems that a number of locations that were active before Covid (according to the sites) aren’t very active now. Can’t really comment from experience because we weren’t active on the dogging scene before that.
We have visited a few locations and it’s been a very mixed bag. We’ve had some successes but also a few total busts with no one else there. But as we only visit when away from home, it’s hard to say if we were just there at the wrong time or wrong night.
J.
Where are you from