Hot Wives and Dogging?

It does appear that she had not only fun but maybe some public humiliation damn sure had some semi-public sex. How many found her and used out in woods?
We don't do humiliation. The story for this one... I arranged several encounters at our own hotel room the day before, which ended with a gangbang there before I brought him to his hotel room that night. I knew he was much bigger than she was used to so I made sure she was warmed up. She enjoyed him there, we went on a goodbye drive, she did him in the van the whole time, dropped him back there and back to our hotel for an early morning encounter there. After that, we checked out, this guy checked out, and we picked him up. She sucked and rode him while I found a spot in the country to carry on. We took turns nailing her missionary style before ending the event with a long ride back to his car, still sucking and fucking in the back seat most of the way.

Attachments

• z (221).JPG
    z (221).JPG
    609.8 KB · Views: 56
We don't do humiliation. The story for this one... I arranged several encounters at our own hotel room the day before, which ended with a gangbang there before I brought him to his hotel room that night. I knew he was much bigger than she was used to so I made sure she was warmed up. She enjoyed him there, we went on a goodbye drive, she did him in the van the whole time, dropped him back there and back to our hotel for an early morning encounter there. After that, we checked out, this guy checked out, and we picked him up. She sucked and rode him while I found a spot in the country to carry on. We took turns nailing her missionary style before ending the event with a long ride back to his car, still sucking and fucking in the back seat most of the way.
It sure does sound like she takes a lot more cock than one man can supply he is quite lucky to have found someone that doesn't mind her collecting extra cocks along the way and having sloppy seconds trashy thirds or filthy fourths

It sure does sound like she takes a lot more cock than one man can supply he is quite lucky to have found someone that doesn't mind her collecting extra cocks along the way and having sloppy seconds trashy thirds or filthy fourths
Oh, she's such a good fuck when she's been thoroughly used by several men.

Attachments

• KTM woods (27).JPG
    KTM woods (27).JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 55
Sounds like you like her so full full that when you are fucking her does come all around her pussy and ass so that it is getting all around your cock and balls every time you get balls deep
Sorry to burst another bubble, but we always insist on condoms. She ends up very lubed from lube, and sometimes me, on request.

Attachments

• KTM woods (16).JPG
    KTM woods (16).JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 47
Perfectly understandable when the rest of the parties are unknown quantities what do you have any regulars that you trust
We tend to keep nice regulars on the invite list for a while, but we do this like vacations, not ongoing lifestyle. That interferes with having long term regulars, we've discovered. I still have a list of those who are eligible for more invites.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
We tend to keep nice regulars on the invite list for a while, but we do this like vacations, not ongoing lifestyle. That interferes with having long term regulars, we've discovered. I still have a list of those who are eligible for more invites.
So you have periods of time with no action so to speak and then you go on a one or two week vacation and then just have all kinds of perverted kinky fun?

So you have periods of time with no action so to speak and then you go on a one or two week vacation and then just have all kinds of perverted kinky fun?
That's exactly it. We never know which time might be the last, either. Generally speaking I've planned long weekends. Even though she could go longer at it than three days at a time, it probably wouldn't be healthy.

Attachments

• 0707 (347).JPG
    0707 (347).JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 44
That's exactly it. We never know which time might be the last, either. Generally speaking I've planned long weekends. Even though she could go longer at it than three days at a time, it probably wouldn't be healthy.
You could always plan longer vacations but only have your play time say late Friday afternoon through Sunday morning and then take the rest of the time until the next Friday afternoon to just play tourist in whatever area you are in

You could always plan longer vacations but only have your play time say late Friday afternoon through Sunday morning and then take the rest of the time until the next Friday afternoon to just play tourist in whatever area you are in
Yeah, we could, and we have, and sometimes the moment is right or the stars align etc. We have other obligations, including ones that involve our vacation time, that matter more.

WOuld you pick up this sweet hitch-hiker and her hubby?

Attachments

• 0606 a (13).jpg
    0606 a (13).jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 52
Did anyone come upon her, shrink-wrapped, naked to a tree? Did she get used by the lucky finder?
The real story. She fucked 5 men over the course of two day, six including me. This guy she fucked the most. This was an extra adventure because she wasn't done with him yet. After using him for a couple of hours in the backseat and the woods, and still trying to stuff his now definitely deflated cock into her pussy, I taped her to the tree and told her to settle down. He and I relaxed while she protested, and watching her wriggle got him hard again, so I cut the tape and they had one more fuck, and one more long cock sucking / riding adventure in the back seat. Here she is sucking him in the backseat. If willing men had stumbled on her at this point, who knows what would have happened next. That's his cock after coming with her at least a dozen times in the previous 24 hours. He was a champ. He was part of future adventures too. Happily married and no longer playing now.

Attachments

• 1 (1).JPG
    1 (1).JPG
    351.7 KB · Views: 50
Yeah, we could, and we have, and sometimes the moment is right or the stars align etc. We have other obligations, including ones that involve our vacation time, that matter more.

WOuld you pick up this sweet hitch-hiker and her hubby?
Yes I would pick her up in a heartbeat knowing especially that displayed like that that the saying ass gas or grass No One Rides For Free I know which one is going to be the answer to pay for the ride

Reactions: sinsnaps
Yes I would pick her up in a heartbeat knowing especially that displayed like that that the saying ass gas or grass No One Rides For Free I know which one is going to be the answer to pay for the ride
And if you were a guest I was planning with, I'd include that in the script. It would blow her mind. Here's some pussy and grass for you. Maybe I should take the wheel when for a while.

Attachments

• 05 (39).jpg
    05 (39).jpg
    623 KB · Views: 54