public & kinky

Last summer hubs and I were going to dinner. As we pulled up I had the sudden urge to suck his dick. I told him to keep the car running and to pull his sexy dick out for me. I sucked him off in less than 5 minutes. I think he was so turned on that it didn't take long to cum. I still had cum in my mouth as we walked to the patio of our favorite little TexMex.

Last summer hubs and I were going to dinner. As we pulled up I had the sudden urge to suck his dick. I told him to keep the car running and to pull his sexy dick out for me. I sucked him off in less than 5 minutes. I think he was so turned on that it didn't take long to cum. I still had cum in my mouth as we walked to the patio of our favorite little TexMex.
my wife loved giving road head. this was before seat belts & consoles. much easier back then.

Just before covid hit a friend and I were walking the trails at a nearby state park. We ended up getting off the trail, throwing a blanket on the ground and going for it. We could hear people talk as they passed by which was a major turn on but I don't think anybody saw us. :)