Wife posted in public

My wife was put on a local site for photos and information for the small uk village we live in we were both born hare, a guy had some photos of her and during lockdown got bored and after a few drinks put some of her nude pics on the group, on her back on the bed legs wide open and her face in full view he added her name and address, phone number ect. It was a Friday evening she had over 80 hits in the two hours it took me to get him to take them down, it was such a rush I let him put her on again on the Saturday, another two hours and another 80plus hits, Sunday evening and he put her back on again asking how long for , I told him to take her off when he got to his office Monday morning, over 130 hits, each evening it started slowly and would then just take off , I think people were texting, phoning, and emailing each other. I dare not tell her about it, I have been very lucky as nobody has said anything to her YET.

My wife was put on a local site for photos and information for the small uk village we live in we were both born hare, a guy had some photos of her and during lockdown got bored and after a few drinks put some of her nude pics on the group, on her back on the bed legs wide open and her face in full view he added her name and address, phone number ect. It was a Friday evening she had over 80 hits in the two hours it took me to get him to take them down, it was such a rush I let him put her on again on the Saturday, another two hours and another 80plus hits, Sunday evening and he put her back on again asking how long for , I told him to take her off when he got to his office Monday morning, over 130 hits, each evening it started slowly and would then just take off , I think people were texting, phoning, and emailing each other. I dare not tell her about it, I have been very lucky as nobody has said anything to her YET.

That is so hot

Oh dont worry.. 370 people have copied and thus sent her pictures to numberous other websites and with her name attached since they think it is a made up name (but it is her real name). As for the reality of interest, how many phone calls did you get?

Oh dont worry.. 370 people have copied and thus sent her pictures to numberous other websites and with her name attached since they think it is a made up name (but it is her real name). As for the reality of interest, how many phone calls did you get?
I haven't had any yet but I noticed that she often gets local men chatting to her, I often wonder if they have her photos on their phone or computer, i think they will be remembering how her cunt looked with her legs wide open and a smile on her face.