Well, the caption says it šŸ˜

This has been one of my kinks and fantasy. I wonder if anyone had it. Those who had encountered and got dirty in public transport (bus, train, metro, flight, bla bla)

Share the story in here

Reactions: Bbbks839
Before my wife and I got together, she was dating this guy. On the way home on the bus one night she gave him a blow job in front of other people. Sheā€™s never done anything like that for me but you never know, right time, right place and I could get lucky.

May and I took a day trip on a bus to a small town about 1 hour away during our stay in Portugal. We arrived and walked around the town and the old fortress walls. We had lunch, when May had a couple of glasses of wine Then we tried the cherry liquor they serve in chocolate cups, that she loved! So much so that she had a couple of them until we realized we might miss the bus back. We got there just in time, paid for our ticket, then climbed into the bus.

On the way up the bus was packed with about 60 people. When we go on the bus to return there may have been 10 on board. May was a bit tipsy as the shots began to take effect and she wanted to sit in the back that is 5 seats wide. I sat by the window and May sat next to me, after giving me a big kiss with tongue. Closest other passengers were 3 or 4 rows ahead of us.

As the bus drove off May told me she was feeling horny, which often happens to her after a couple of drinks. She started kissing me again. I looked to see if anyone on the bus was watching us, and they all seemed to be sleeping or engrossed in their smart phones. May started massaging my cock, which got hard from her playing with my crotch.

She whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck my cock. That seemed like a good idea as nobody was around, we were in the back corner of the bus, and had abut 45 minutes left on the ride. She took my cock out of my pants and started sucking it like only she can. I slid down in my seat to hide us a bit more and give her better access to my cock. After a couple of minutes I saw a fat guy get out of his seat a few rows up and walk back toward us. May felt too good with my cock in her mouth to stop and I noticed the guy was grabbing his cock through his pants. He sat on the other side of the back row and watched us, taking his cock out of his pants to play with himself.

I decided to help him so I reached under May's shirt to release her tits from her bra and lifted the shirt up to play with her tits so the guy could see them. He was really jerking off hard and I shot my load into May;s mouth thinking of the guy getting excited by us. When May realized what had happened she surprised me by asking him if he wanted her to suck his cock. He didn't understand English, so she opened her mouth and jerked her hand toward it. He nodded his head yes.

May crawled over to the other side of the back seat, took his short, hard cock into her mouth, and started sucking it. She will take an entire short cock in her mouth and work it with her tongue and suction. Brings men to their knees. He reached under her shirt to play with her tits but he didn't last long and pumped his cum into her mouth, her second load in about 10 minutes. I don't know if she swallowed his cum, or spit it on the floor. He quickly zipped his pants and went back to his seat.

Attachments

• 3592432542404495781A.jpeg
    3592432542404495781A.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
May and I took a day trip on a bus to a small town about 1 hour away during our stay in Portugal. We arrived and walked around the town and the old fortress walls. We had lunch, when May had a couple of glasses of wine Then we tried the cherry liquor they serve in chocolate cups, that she loved! So much so that she had a couple of them until we realized we might miss the bus back. We got there just in time, paid for our ticket, then climbed into the bus.

On the way up the bus was packed with about 60 people. When we go on the bus to return May there may have been 10 on board. May was a bit tipsy as the shots began to take effect and she wanted to sit in the back that is 5 seats wide. I sat by the window and May sat next to me, after giving me a big kiss with tongue. Closest other passengers were 3 or 4 rows ahead of us.

As the bus drove off May told me she was feeling horny, which often happens to her after a couple of drinks. She started kissing me again. I looked to see if anyone on the bus was watching us, and they all seemed to be sleeping or engrossed in their smart phones. May started massaging my cock, which got hard from her playing with my crotch.

She whispered in my ear that she wanted to suck my cock. That seemed like a good idea as nobody was around, we were in the back corner of the bus, and had abut 45 minutes left on the ride. She took my cock out of my pants and started sucking it like only she can. I slid down in my seat to hide us a bit more and give her better access to my cock. After a couple of minutes I saw a fat guy get out of his seat a few rows up and walk back toward us. May felt too good with my cock in her mouth to stop and I noticed the guy was grabbing his cock through his pants. He sat on the other side of the back row and watched us, taking his cock out of his pants to play with himself.

I decided to help him so I reached under May's shirt to release her tits from her bra and lifted the shirt up to play with her tits so the guy could see them. He was really jerking off hard and I shot my load into May;s mouth thinking of the guy getting excited by us. When May realized what had happened she surprised me by asking him if he wanted her to suck his cock. He didn't understand English, so she opened her mouth and jerked her hand toward it. He nodded his head yes.

May crawled over to the other side of the back seat, took his short, hard cock into her mouth, and started sucking it. She will take an entire short cock in her mouth and work it with her tongue and suction. Brings men to their knees. He reached under her shirt to play with her tits but he didn't last long and pumped his cum into her mouth, the second load in about 10 minutes. He quickly zipped his pants and went back to his seat.
Loved this story & got me hard. Thereā€™s something about vacations and drink that let the inhibitions go and women are more receptive to situations that they would normally shy away from.

Reactions: DewMyWife
This is a story told to me by my wife. It happened before I met her. She was about 23 at the time. It's part of a larger story.

Carol and her cousin, Sammy (newly legal), had been to a major state capital to see Sammy's brother, who was in the navy. On their last night, they boarded their train back to home. The carriage was like an aircraft cabin, with seats in rows of two down each side. They were large and relatively comfortable (unlike an aircraft seat). The girls took their seats. In front of them were two young surfers, about Sammyā€™s age.

Not long into the journey the surferā€™s hormones got the better of them and they began chatting up the girls. Eventually one of the surfers invited Sammy to swap seats with his friend. Sammy, sitting on the window side, eagerly got up and swapped, the other surfer taking her seat.

Carol looked at her young traveling companion and thought he was kind of cute. Pity about him being younger. As they talked into the night, the lights were dimmed, and most passengers tried to sleep as best they could.

Carol and her young surfer friend tried to do the same. Unlike aircraft seats there was no armrest between them. Carol curled up in a fetal position, knees to chest, with her head on the aisle side armrest using a woolen jumper as a pillow. Although this position was the most comfortable, she could achieve, it gave the surfer an unqualified view of her workaday pink cotton undies from beneath her short, black, skirt. Carolā€™s considerate new friend retrieved a large beach towel from his pack and covered her with it. He then moved spoon like into her, adjusting the towel so it covered their waists.

It wasnā€™t long before Carol felt his hand massaging her pussy through the cotton of her knickers. Aware of her surroundings, she kept still as his hand slid beneath the elastic, his fingers penetrating her cunt and rubbing her clit. Carol went stiff at his touch, not daring to move. She looked to see if anyone was watching and stared straight into the eyes of the passenger in the seat directly across the aisle. He was a middle-aged man, with silver and grey hair balding from the front. It was obvious that he knew what was happening.

Carol looked pensively at the man, and him at her, as the surfer extracted his fingers. He hitched up her skirt and dragged the back of her knickers down her butt, just far enough to allow him access. She could feel him adjusting his clothing then felt his erection searching for the cave in her black forest. This required some body adjustment. Just as she felt the blunt intrusion of his largish cock in her baby exit, the towel dislodged, confirming to the watching passenger what he already suspected. Carol imagined the sight he saw, a young woman lying knees to chest, skirt in disarray about her waist, displaying a large amount of succulent rounded ass cheek framed by her panties, askew around her thighs, being stoked by some boy she had only just met.

Still inside her, the surfer reached down and recovered the towel. Carol didnā€™t know whether he knew they were being watched, but he had not hesitated for a moment. The surfer put his arm around her chest and moved his pelvis in a slow, rhythmic motion, gently sliding his cock in and out of her obliging fuck hole. Carol knew she would not climax with this boy; she was just enjoying being fucked in public by a stranger, fascinated by the voyeuristic passenger opposite.

Suddenly her young lover pushed his cock hard against her. Carol could feel the faint sensation of his come lacing the walls of her pussy as the towel dislodged again. He continued his climax whilst Carol watched the man opposite, as he, in turn, watched her adolescent stud exhaust himself inside her.

The surfer reached for the towel, causing him to slip out of her, his sperm running out of her and down her thigh. The watching passenger indicated the vacant seat next to him and looked back at Carol invitingly.

ā€œI have to clean up firstā€ she said.