Punishments your domme wife or gf has done to you

My wife does not use physical punishments, but she loves to humiliate me in front on her friends. A few year ago, we had a little party at home. Shehad invited mainly relations to her, from her professional environment not aware of our cuckolding lifestyle. The evening passed without any particular problem, except that she had placed this photo of me on the TV stand (my face was visible to everyone). Many of our guests noticed but didn't dare say anything. To those who seemed to be interested in it a little closer, she explained to them seriously that she practiced erotic nude photography and that I was her best model. This was the most humiliating dinner of my life. Now she threatens me to do it again, but with my friends if I disrespect her :oops:
Emmanuel on TV stabd.jpg

• Love
Reactions: radnorjen01
My wife does not use physical punishments, but she loves to humiliate me in front on her friends. A few year ago, we had a little party at home. Shehad invited mainly relations to her, from her professional environment not aware of our cuckolding lifestyle. The evening passed without any particular problem, except that she had placed this photo of me on the TV stand (my face was visible to everyone). Many of our guests noticed but didn't dare say anything. To those who seemed to be interested in it a little closer, she explained to them seriously that she practiced erotic nude photography and that I was her best model. This was the most humiliating dinner of my life. Now she threatens me to do it again, but with my friends if I disrespect her :oops:
View attachment 1571386
Well it could be worse. At least you have a respectable appearance. If that were me you would see a tiny penis the size of a chapstick and no hair.

Reactions: radnorjen01
When my Queen returns home after being fucked she sits on my face and drains the cum down my throat. I then have to lick her to orgasm. As she gets close to cuming she has started somejjthing new. As she grinds harder and nearing orgasm she squeezes my nuts. When she cums she grips harder and the pain is intense. If you have seen her bodybuilding pics I have posted you will understand the strength of her grip

When my Queen returns home after being fucked she sits on my face and drains the cum down my throat. I then have to lick her to orgasm. As she gets close to cuming she has started somejjthing new. As she grinds harder and nearing orgasm she squeezes my nuts. When she cums she grips harder and the pain is intense. If you have seen her bodybuilding pics I have posted you will understand the strength of her grip
Does that distract you from enjoying her pussy or does it somehow add to everything? I've seen her pics and I'm sure her grip in no joke.

It makes me lick and suck harder. If she feels a second orgasm coming she keeps squeezing. I love the pain and my nuts hurt for at least a day.

Reactions: owlmale
It makes me lick and suck harder. If she feels a second orgasm coming she keeps squeezing. I love the pain and my nuts hurt for at least a day.
My wife does a version of that but she lashes my ass with one of he flex cains to make me lick harder and faster. Also the wipping is ment to remind me of where my place is. I'm sure both our wives end up nice and clean and satisfied while we languish in pain.

when we started she told first her friends i became her sissie doing all the housework dressed as a housemaid and that I could be hired,so I did it at her friend's house,then she said to family I was crossdressing and that they shouldn't be embarrassed seeing me when they were visiting in sexy lingerie and high heels,other ones are spanked,********,going to adult movies to seduce men,i like everything just not scat,blood and hard sm

Attachments

• d81ad222-28bc-4077-9a19-3034129fd7da.jpg
    d81ad222-28bc-4077-9a19-3034129fd7da.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 21
  • e54f67a4-08a6-49e3-a0da-58c082c5fded.jpg
    e54f67a4-08a6-49e3-a0da-58c082c5fded.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 14
  • stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    stockings&garterbelt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 13
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg