Question for Hubby's? Creampie

A cream pie is sperm
The first time a girl swallowed my load then kissed me I almost puked.
First girl that wanted me to go down on her after we fucked I said no way. She wiped off and I did it. I about puked.
Once I realized girls absolutely loved it I got used to it.
So true. Most girls love to have a man go down after they have been fucked and filled to overflowing.

Attachments

• cuckduty05d.jpg
    cuckduty05d.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 1
  • cuckduty09a.png
    cuckduty09a.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • cuckfeed02c.jpg
    cuckfeed02c.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1
  • cuckduty14i.png
    cuckduty14i.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • cuckwork04.jpeg
    cuckwork04.jpeg
    757.1 KB · Views: 1
Never had it from the shaft. Is it really that much better?
Well firstly I never had a choice wifey had never expressed in any way that she wanted to see it and I had definately never given it a thought. But one day she had just been fucked hard by our friend and I was on top of her having trouble trying to slide my hard dick in her as he always made her gape. Being bigger length and width makes for a much bigger Cock as she says. I try not to be near him naked he just makes me feel like a young teenager next to him its humiliating no wonder she cums like she does.

Anyway I kept slipping out of her cum filled gaping pussy when he walked up and was standing in front of his big brown cock hard pointing straight at my face, when I felt her hand hold my head he just push it onto my lips. When I tried turning my head they both held it and encouraged me, I laid there frozen with his Cock in my mouth. Thats when I felt my wifes mouth sucking my dick and he started sliding it in and out, worse part was when she stopped and said "fuck look how hard he is? He loves it". A moan escaped my throat and I gagged for the first time. He guided it back in this time coaching me through it till my eyes watered. When it hit the back of my throat and made him moan I can tell you it makes you feel like a proper Cock whore.

By then I was moaning, it doesn't matter if it was because of the mouth on my dick. You look sound and feel like you love being a cock slut. It only made him start fucking my mouth and each time his big head slipped down my throat I had to put my hands on his hips to steady myself. I tried to tell my wife to stop,desperate not to cum only encouraging him more being more vocal about how much I love it and how he knew I would because he sees me staring at his Big Brown Cock. Telling me how he owns two white sluts while he stood still telling me "get it" as they bought me closer to cumming while my was being fucked like my wifes gaping hole!
sp
I lost all control moaning like a cock slut trying to take all his fat brown Big Cock. My wife now pulling my hard little dick watching my mouth being fucked like it was a pussy! Telling my ear "thats it baby show me how much you love it?" Then commenting "Omg look at him he loves it" as I struggled
to hold on. Which only enhanced what my body was feeling. Damn body giving me away! I hadn't realised how his fat cock had made me want to be treated like a Cock Slut!

I felt him thicken completely filling my mouth and his grip on my head had tightened. He sounded like an animal roaring as spurt after spurt sprayed into my mouth. I had to pull back or Id choke immediately maki ng me muffle a scream making my little dick explode as one of the most intense orgasms id ever had played out all over my wifes hand. Id never felt anymore like a Cock Whore before as his thick cum spilt out the side of my mouth. It went straight down my throat, Of course I did my best to swallow but had no chance, just too much, my god it felt like Ltrs. Whole time my wife loved it nearly cumming herself. He slid his Big Brown Cock out and squeezed the last drops and slapped my face with it passing my open my mouth and outstretched tounge. I'd lost all care how I looked he knew he had me quite frankly so did we all.

I can still feel the spot in the back of throat the his Cock kept hitting. That was just the start, the next time he came over he made me cum while I sucked it as they lay kissing. They both teased me while my hard little dick sprayed cum all over the bed. What can I say?

As for is it better? No as much as I can't deny its hot and you lose it. Having your wife lower her freshly fucked gaping pussy onto your face as you struggle to swallow a fresh load of cum can never be beaten. Its what keeps us Cucks wanting more. Doesn't mean as much as some of us don't want to admit that the Big Brown Cock that makes our wifes turn can also make us turn as well.