Question for the Bulls - age range of the cuck wives you've enjoyed

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
What's the age range of the wives you've been with ?
I'm talking couples, hubby watches or at least knows.
How old are you ? Are you...overweight ? In shape?
The Couple - Wife.... How young? Oldest?
The Wife's Body type ? Chunky? Skinny?
Wife ... good looking? Not-so-Good looking ? Fugley ? Super hot ? Classy ? Stripper type ?
Hubby....Fat ? Nerd ? Bodybuilder type ? Male Model type?
One time meet up ? Repeat visits ? How many times ?

We are mid 50s, I'm 6ft, been told I'm good looking, I could loose 20 lbs.
Wife thinks she needs to trim 20 lbs, she's 5-6, 140, killer legs, nice haircut, 36 D naturally sagging just right tits.
We are classy, clean, upscale. Drink moderately, don't smoke. We're VERY discreet.
We're not stingers at all, not the swinger type. You'd never in a million years guess we're into this.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, have been on and off with him about 4 years.
We did hook up with a stranger out if town once, was just OK..
We did a full swap with another couple once, met on a cruise ship. Was fun but we were very nervous.
Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Wife ... good looking? Not-so-Good looking ? Fugley ? Super hot ? Classy ? Stripper type ?

Wife thinks she needs to trim 20 lbs, she's 5-6, 140, killer legs, nice haircut, 36 D naturally sagging just right tits.
We are classy, clean, upscale. Drink moderately, don't smoke. We're VERY discreet.
We're not stingers at all, not the swinger type. You'd never in a million years guess we're into this.
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, have been on and off with him about 4 years.
We did a full swap with another couple once, met on a cruise ship. Was fun but we were very nervous.
Thanks for sharing
Well for what it is worth, I have not been with a wife under 60 in about 20 years. I had the opportunity to realize the advantages of mature wives a long time ago and I have never looked back. I have been seeing a couple for over 20 years and she is currently in her mid 70s. She was 55 when we met and the sex justs gets better and better.
She is at the ideal stage of life to embrace this lifestyle and she will have no difficulty attracting attention.

Youngest wife I ever fucked was 22. Hubby was 40. I fucked her bareback for a year. He wasn't a sissy. He liked watching and sloppy seconds.

Attachments

• 369_1000.jpg
    369_1000.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 877_1000.jpg
    877_1000.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 87
  • 79010379_444511289545558_8992242108442083328_n (2).jpg
    79010379_444511289545558_8992242108442083328_n (2).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 120929b.jpg
    120929b.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 120929d.jpg
    120929d.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 103
The youngest was 25 and the older 86...
I have no problem with age or body types... The last few years I prefer older wives... The sex is better with them... I'm 43...not that I say no to a young married wife but as I said older knows better...

Thanks for sharing

When I was 23 i banged a 53 year old hot wife.
Yes hubby watched and knew.
I am 56 years old now and i could lose some weight.

Well for what it is worth, I have not been with a wife under 60 in about 20 years. I had the opportunity to realize the advantages of mature wives a long time ago and I have never looked back. I have been seeing a couple for over 20 years and she is currently in her mid 70s. She was 55 when we met and the sex justs gets better and better.
She is at the ideal stage of life to embrace this lifestyle and she will have no difficulty attracting attention.
That's disgusting

I don't think something is disgusting when all enjoy it... All people have different prefers so my opinion is every person must enjoy what he and she want it (adults of course) and don't forget that age is just a fucking number... So all must have good times...

Reactions: dickhurtz
I don't think something is disgusting when all enjoy it... All people have different prefers so my opinion is every person must enjoy what he and she want it (adults of course) and don't forget that age is just a fucking number... So all must have good times...
A 75 year old woman is different than a 76 year old Sylvester Stallone built like a 45 year old power house on hormones...

A 75 year old woman is different than a 76 year old Sylvester Stallone built like a 45 year old power house on hormones...
I respect your opinion but I don't accept it... So as I told before everyone must enjoy what makes him or her happy and don't judged other people's preferences...

I respect your opinion but I don't accept it... So as I told before everyone must enjoy what makes him or her happy and don't judged other people's preferences...
Don't judge my preference that it's disgusting... My wife feels sex with a black man is disgusting.. She would never get with in 10 feet of one.. That's how looking at them makes her feel... I'm the same looking at old women..

I don't judge you, just telling my opinion that is different from yours... All other subjects are yours personally and I don't have to talk nothing about it...
With respects...
Bill...

I started at 19 seduced by one of my old high school teachers. I way your average 19 year old... sorta athletic build. She was a petite mother of two 35 or so. She was attractive and in decent shape. You would never suspect her of having a major cum fetish. I spent an entire summer cumming in her.

Next were old friends from high-school. All in our late 30s. By this time I was muscular and fit. The wife was fit and toned mom of two. We fucked bare all through her second pregnancy. Lots of sloppy seconds.

Was with one older couple a few times. I was 35 they were 50 ish. She was in average shape for her age. Tightest pussy I've ever had. Her husband would clean my cum from her pussy between rounds.

Reactions: stlwife