Question for the wives

My hubby brought it up to me about a year ago without knowing that I actually had an interest in it, I’m 45 and my husband is 47.
Hopefully meeting up with her first bowl next Saturday, I’ve met him online. My husband talked to him, and although we’re nervous, we’re gonna be going for it.
What was your reason and deciding factor for wanting to try another man

What age were you hotwives when you decided to try the lifestyle out and what was the reasoning behind it and overall was it the right choice
I was 30, we dirty talked about me being with other men for many years before we tried it. It became something that we talked about so much even though it was dirty talk it was either change what we talk about or give it a try. I do not regret it, it definitely did wonders for my confidence. It worked out for us but I definitely see it not being for everyone. I had really great first few guys, my husband never faltered and those things made the difference from bad or just ok to great in my opinion. If I had a bad first experience I probably wouldn’t have continued. It’s sex so it’s fun as long as everyone is chill about it, it is only as big a deal as you make it and we chose to make it just for fun and no big deal. Real life still goes on and it hasn’t changed our normal lives at all, sometimes we just have sex with other ppl.