Question to wives; what to do against post-orgasm pains

May 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Hi all,

Ever since my wife gave birth several years ago, sex for her has not been the same as before.

After she has climaxed, deeper penetration that did not hurt her before she climaxes hurts and is unpleasant.
We're not sure why and what we can do about it.

Are any wives/girlfriends experiencing this too?
Or perhaps would you know anything that can help?

Thanks.

• Dislike
Reactions: SexySeema
Get her to see her doctor and have him refer her to a gynaecologist. If she tore or was cut giving birth she could have scar tissue but it could be any number of things and she should have it checked out x

Reactions: goodhubby
There is a possibility that after the c-section the doctor inadvertently attached the uterus to another organ, this happened to my wife. The second birth was also a c-section and the doctor that was doing the operation spent most of the time ranting about the lack of skills of the first doctor, I am not sure how common it is but it does happen.

There is a possibility that after the c-section the doctor inadvertently attached the uterus to another organ, this happened to my wife. The second birth was also a c-section and the doctor that was doing the operation spent most of the time ranting about the lack of skills of the first doctor, I am not sure how common it is but it does happen.
That doesn't sound good - good job the second doctor spotted the mistake and was able to correct it x

What does that mean?
Getting a muscle cramp. You can get a cramp in any muscle and you contract a lot of them when you orgasm. Maybe after pregnancy she'd lost some muscle tone making her more likely to get cramp. But that's just a guess and I wouldn't really rely on the advice of someone on a website. If something has changed post pregnancy, even if it is only an issue after she orgasms, then it is still worth getting it checked. Even if it turns out to be something as simple as cramp, a doctor may be able to prescribe an antispasmodic drug so that she can enjoy orgasming without being worried about being in pain afterwards xx