Question to you all.. Friends wife

Saccub

Male
Nov 30, 2015
Good morning to you all, been around the cuckold lifestyle and have a huge fetish for older women. Within the last year or so a childhood friend of mind had opened up about playing games and what not and expressed the idea of being turned on when I told him how I felt about his wife. I found it very surprising as we have a huge anount of respect for one another. He began sharing pictures of her and would ask for my opinion and as of recently he asked for a picture of my cock which I sent. He stated he wanted to show it to his wife and see how she felt about it or her thoughts on it as her thoughts about my cock turned him on. He said he deleted the pictures as they had company show up and would later ask for them. He states there would never be a 3some and he says he doesn't want it to ruin our friendship or doesn't want his wife being shared. He somewhat pushes the subject weekly and playing games such as adult jenga or games in which we do naughty acts in front of each other. Just wanted to get people's opinions/thoughts on this as I find it weird but also intriguing. FYI, we are both Latin males she is white. He stated she used to be super conservative and now they're both very freaky. He's also expressed they have several sex toys, 2-3 dildos. Thanks.

Sounds like he's afraid to pull the trigger! Maybe you should hang out all together and have some drinks. Play whatever game he wants and go for it! I bet he wants you or his wife to make the first move.

You think so? Wish I knew what his thoughts were. I was suppose to come over and play a drinking game but got caught up with the holidays and family time. We plan on getting together soon. Thank you.

He sounds a lot like me. I role played with my wife and got off on guys checking her out. I never shared my fantasy until I found out she was cheating. It really turned me on. I knew deep down I wanted her fuck other guys but was afraid to admit it. He sounds the same. I bet if you pinched her ass or talked to her about your cock it'd drive him crazy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Ask him to show you pics from the internet he likes. then draw your conclusions quietly and slowly guide him speaking up his conclusions. But then again: his phantasies are not necessairilly the same as his wife.... let him tell her stories at the pics and let him report how excited she gets off. after a few months of stories ... who knows.... keep us informed

• Love
Including a friend is always a long process( unless drink is involved, and it happens unexpectedly).
Before my wife finally got with her first lover, we would entertain a mutual long term male friend , always on a Tuesday night.
I would always tease the wife that our friend clearly wanted to fuck her, had done for years .
As time went on, the idea grew on her, to the point she'd dress less , and started going commando every time he visited.
To cut the story short, I told him she liked the idea, weeks went by of them openly flirting, resulting in a date being set when we visit him, and they would have sex.
He bottled it!, cancelled the evening due to not felling well!...
They still flirt, hell , he's openly admitted he wants to fuck her, but hasn't got the nerve to go through with...I guess some times it's not meant to be lol

• Love
Including a friend is always a long process( unless drink is involved, and it happens unexpectedly).
Before my wife finally got with her first lover, we would entertain a mutual long term male friend , always on a Tuesday night.
I would always tease the wife that our friend clearly wanted to fuck her, had done for years .
As time went on, the idea grew on her, to the point she'd dress less , and started going commando every time he visited.
To cut the story short, I told him she liked the idea, weeks went by of them openly flirting, resulting in a date being set when we visit him, and they would have sex.
He bottled it!, cancelled the evening due to not felling well!...
They still flirt, hell , he's openly admitted he wants to fuck her, but hasn't got the nerve to go through with...I guess some times it's not meant to be lol
Any new progress with your friend? wanted to offer a suggestion for you.... next Tue he attends have her wear a short skirt or shorts w. No panties on and make up an excuse to get either called away from the house unexpectedly or even an Important phone call u have to take and leave them alone even for a few....and maybe even have the wife innocently bend over or trip or something n let nature take its course?!?

• Love
Any new progress with your friend? wanted to offer a suggestion for you.... next Tue he attends have her wear a short skirt or shorts w. No panties on and make up an excuse to get either called away from the house unexpectedly or even an Important phone call u have to take and leave them alone even for a few....and maybe even have the wife innocently bend over or trip or something n let nature take its course?!?
Going to have to think of a new approach lol...
Neither of them will take that first step.
She goes commando, and he's aware..
He wants to fuck her as we often talk about it..
Only this week she admitted she'd like to at least suck his cock( reason given was to find out if what her friend told her many years ago.. that he's very large down there).
I do think that if I returned after being called away, they'd still be sitting there!.
He has told me that he doesn't have the balls to make a move on my wife,even though I've told him straight that I wish he'd just get it over with , just take my wife upstairs, and just enjoy fucking her and cumin inside her lol!

• Love
Do as my girl did the first time. I had to prod her. We had a friend over and I was texting her telling her to go for it. Next thing I knew she went to the bedroom and changed and came into living room. Sat next to him rubbing his leg. Next thing I knew she was on her knees with his cock out sucking him. Then she got up turned around and slid his dick in her and started riding him. After that she takes the moment when ever she can. She now has a couple of guys that can't get enough her.

• Love
Going to have to think of a new approach lol...
Neither of them will take that first step.
She goes commando, and he's aware..
He wants to fuck her as we often talk about it..
Only this week she admitted she'd like to at least suck his cock( reason given was to find out if what her friend told her many years ago.. that he's very large down there).
I do think that if I returned after being called away, they'd still be sitting there!.
He has told me that he doesn't have the balls to make a move on my wife,even though I've told him straight that I wish he'd just get it over with , just take my wife upstairs, and just enjoy fucking her and cumin inside her lol!
Ok so he is appears to be a good friend! So if your serious about this then my advice is to be blunt with him...just say u want him to and she does to...so he k owe your ok w. It.....also do the same thing with your wife. Ok after making certain that both are aware that your hoping for this to happen, I suggest you try to make the opportunity available for it to happen...and so the first time you go out back to take this important call and u come back to nothing happening don't give up!!! Maybe even set up situations that can kinda help them along. One example from my own life is.....I planned a date night w. Wife and told her to dress hot and id pick her up at certain time....of course I had my hopeful pal pick her up becuz I got delayed at work....he wasn't aware either....told him needed him to pick her up for me and I'd meet them asap at the selected spot. So they find themselves alone and it just was chance. Then after waiting on me and my many apologies about delay it was the first step to what u want....that evening they drank some and even tho she denied it till later after many months...that night they danced and groped some and some light kissing...but they both felt guilt ....but it was all the seed needed!!! Next time we watched game at our house....he got to drunk and spent the night....and all I had to do was fall asleep on the couch...faked it...but I ended up watching them until I had to join. Good luck

• Love
Good morning to you all, been around the cuckold lifestyle and have a huge fetish for older women. Within the last year or so a childhood friend of mind had opened up about playing games and what not and expressed the idea of being turned on when I told him how I felt about his wife. I found it very surprising as we have a huge anount of respect for one another. He began sharing pictures of her and would ask for my opinion and as of recently he asked for a picture of my cock which I sent. He stated he wanted to show it to his wife and see how she felt about it or her thoughts on it as her thoughts about my cock turned him on. He said he deleted the pictures as they had company show up and would later ask for them. He states there would never be a 3some and he says he doesn't want it to ruin our friendship or doesn't want his wife being shared. He somewhat pushes the subject weekly and playing games such as adult jenga or games in which we do naughty acts in front of each other. Just wanted to get people's opinions/thoughts on this as I find it weird but also intriguing. FYI, we are both Latin males she is white. He stated she used to be super conservative and now they're both very freaky. He's also expressed they have several sex toys, 2-3 dildos. Thanks.
Sounds like he is grooming her for that day when she agrees to accept you inside her.. See, it is not the decision of the man but the woman decides who is going to be the one that cucks her husband. The playing adult games and her transition from conserv to freaky shows that he is working the idea into her head that it is ok. As for the No 3some, I think he is trying to keep your expectations in check

• Love