Questions for cuckolds about ex sex experience

antonio13

Couple
Apr 1, 2023
Hello everyone!

I have a few questions for you please.

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before?

2) Is there many cuckolds out there who had just one sex partner and this partner is his hotwife for a life?
How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?
I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of?

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul?

Last edited:
1) I had sex with 5 before I was married, if my wife is telling the truth, she had at least 11 before we were married - she was quite the slut even then, taking two guys into a back room at a party
2) so not a virgin, thought I was a stud (ha ha)
3) my wife knows my dick has been in other pussy before marriage and that I fucked a woman after we were married

1) I had sex with two other girls before we met and was then faithful to her as my girfriend.
2) She was a virgin when we met, so my experience satisfied her.
3) She knows i have been chased by other women and its one reason she chose to fit me with a CB as she explored and expanded her sexuality elsewhere.

Hello everyone!

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before? I was almost 50 when we married, was my 3rd marriage, her 2nd. So, I'd had a few women, I was her 2nd man. We still swing with couples, but prefer mfm or mmf.

2) Is there many cuckolds out there who had just one sex partner and this partner is his hotwife for a life?
How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?
I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of? Doesn't apply

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul? Doesn't apply

2 & 2 But 2 & 5 (?) if you only count sucking dicks.

Didn’t mind before me, was the lying I didn’t/don’t like.

Idk how she thinks. She probably hurts from the pain she sees inflicted on me. But overall, why would t she like it ? She took their semen in her mouth and cunt and squeezed her little titties while I was at home hoping she is have a good day at work.

1...Wife was married at 18. Evidently sampled a few guys during marriage. Divorced at 23. Evidently sowed her wild oats after divorce. She did the mfm deal with a guy she dated and his roommate, "a few times" so she says.
Number I don't know or care.
Me probably 30 different gals, some were one time hook-ups. One married gal, older, once a week for over a year. Several sex only girls semi long term 6 months or so. Occasionally a "steady" g/f. Hard to juggle the girls tho.
2...dosent apply
3...one guy many, many times, always all three of us together. One other guy once, I watched. I other couple once, we swapped and did each other's wife.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hello everyone!

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before
I had about 6
Not applicable to me
It's what's she wants
I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of?
Yes
3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul?
Not applicable but since married only ever been with her

Hello everyone!

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before?
I had about 6 way before marriage and meeting her
From what she told me before we got married she had about 18
After marriage she was only one
I am living with that... Her Bull has been part of our lives for 20 years
Past is the past and that is where it belongs
Doesn't really apply but after marriage only ever had sex with her. She feels empowered

Reactions: spin418

Me: quite a few, both before marriage and after (the first marriage). First wife and I were involved in "swinging" or some version of it. As a result, I can't even remember every woman I was with. We eventually evolved to cuckoldry as I realized I was bringing better pussy to the party (and got better at home) and just lost interest. Most guys were either pushing their wices to do this so they weren't very in to it, or were hiring hookers and bringing them to parties and I value my life a LOT more than that!!

HER: Until recently, I believed that I was the second lover she had (meaning actual penis in vagina intercourse). Recently she admitted that she was having a sexual affair with her Boss while married to her first husband. SO her total pre-marriage to me, 2. And she's stiking to it (again!! LOL). I believe her now. She had some touchy feelies, and gave a few blow jobs in the past but that's it. Very limited experience despite an ACTIVE fantasy life.

2) Is there many cuckolds out there who had just one sex partner and this partner is his hotwife for a life?............I doubt that this is the typical situation, this is more the fantasy side of the Forum than reality. Guys with limited sexual experience (the typical fantasy poster here) do not make good cuckolds. They would be WAY to possesive of what they believe to be "theirs" to be functional in this lifestyle.

How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her? .........Not our situation as I have MUCH more pre-marriage experience than she does, so can't respond and I don't think there is nearly as much of this as some would like to believe (where the wife has more experience). However, if this was the situation I would not have any problems with her being promiscous prior to marriage, hell I am ENCOURAGING her to be so post-marriage!!

I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of? I would be (and am) proud of what she did prior, I love talking with her about it. We do this regularly in casual conversation and in bed too. I would never be bored with talking about her previous sex life.

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul? Not our situation. She doesn't really ask much about my previous sexlife with either my ex-wife or previous girlfriends. And she would not be ok with me having extramarital partners now, even though she does. Luckily, I have no interest anyway, as I prefer really GREAT sex versus the average guy "take any I can get" attitude. I

CW

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Ozzij
Hello everyone!

We were both virgins when we met, so 0 for both of us.

I have only been with my wife before and since we met.
My wife had no sex partners before we met, all her partners have been since we have been married.

This arrangement was by her choice.

I had easily 30 women before her; she, 3.

The point to her becoming a hotwife was to catch up with my number past sex partners. Once she did catch up, she was supposed to close her legs to other men.

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithful?

NA. She was quite jealous of my previous escapades.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
#1 I had no sex experiences. We were together as teenagers and because of my micro penis I couldn't get any girls. I was only laughed at and rejected. I was basically a virgin sissy. #2 I accepted that she will have all the partners she wants since I was too small to fuck her. She was in charge and she made it my job to clean her after she went with a guy. #3 She feels that she is giving me a privilege to taste her and clean her. I agree.

We were both virgins when we met and got married.

We were each other's first and only for the first 26 years of our marriage.
She told me early into our Hotwife experiences that she could never be comfortable with me being with any other woman. She is the only woman I have been with, and that most likely will never change in our relationship. She does want me to service her Bulls, and she enjoys watching when I do but she says pussy is off limits other than her when she decides to let me have some.

For myself I can honestly say that I’ve been with well over +200 women over the years and that’s not including the many times I’ve been with a lot of them more than once!!!! It’s a true story!!!!! As far as she’s concerned, I honestly don’t really have an idea, but if I had to guess, I would say somewhere around in the +20, 30 or even the 40s!!!

Hello everyone!

I had sex twice before I married at 23, both times were a disaster. I was left frustrated and humiliated both times. It turns out I'm very small and very quick. But I acted like a stud. When it came to jumping in bed, I came before getting my underwear off. Both women laughed at.me. My wife was sexualy active since she was 14 . She was married once before me a b d lived with 2 guys. So she was quite experienced

I had sex twice before I married at 23, both times were a disaster. I was left frustrated and humiliated both times. It turns out I'm very small and very quick. But I acted like a stud. When it came to jumping in bed, I came before getting my underwear off. Both women laughed at.me. My wife was sexualy active since she was 14 . She was married once before me a b d lived with 2 guys. So she was quite experienced
How was it that your experienced wife selected you for a husband given your poor bedroom skills and lack of manhood?

Reactions: toolman2c
Good questions.

I had two prior to my wife. While we were dating we broke up for a couple months and I had a one night stand so 4 including her. Wife’s never given a number but she’s made it very clear it’s very high.

I’m completely comfortable knowing my wife had a lot of partners. Something I wasn’t willing to do because I was always self conscious about how small I was. I pass no judgement as if that weren’t the case I’d have numbers through the roof as well.

Good questions.

I had two prior to my wife. While we were dating we broke up for a couple months and I had a one night stand so 4 including her. Wife’s never given a number but she’s made it very clear it’s very high.

I’m completely comfortable knowing my wife had a lot of partners. Something I wasn’t willing to do because I was always self conscious about how small I was. I pass no judgement as if that weren’t the case I’d have numbers through the roof as well.
That's a healthy attitude.