Questions for cuckolds about ex sex experience

1)She's the only woman I've ever fucked.
She fucked 2 guys before we started dating, 1 guy while we were dating, 2 guys while we were engaged, 1 guy after we got married (he was the one that led us down this road).
2)It turns me on that she can be a completely slut for the right guy (with the right equipment).
3)She loves that my dick has only been in her pussy. It's a real turn on for her.

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions for you please.

1) With how many women did you have sex before becoming a faithul cuckold to your wife? And how many sex partners did your wife have before?
I had sex with only two other women before I met my wife. My wife had sex with three other men before me. I am her fourth.

2) Is there many cuckolds out there who had just one sex partner and this partner is his hotwife for a life?
How do you feel about knowing that your wife had sex partners before and continue exploring her sex experience with different men but you just had sex with her?
I know that we cannot change the past, but is this something that cuckold should be proud of?
I feel fine knowing that my wife had other lovers before me and she still is free to have sex with any other men she likes. I feel very proud for having a sexually active wife who enjoys variety in sex and she is not restricted to me only.

3) How does your hotwife feel knowing that you "tasted" only her for a life being faithul?
I had tasted two other women in the past but since we got married I have never touched another woman although she is free to enjoy sex with her bull and any other man she likes.

That's a healthy attitude.
Thanks and yeah I think so. I have a few friends who get quite jealous when men check their wives or an ex is brought up. No brash criticism but what obligation did someone I didn’t know yet have to me?

This prompted a discussion between us which got very in depth. She described going on a “rampage” after the break up with her ex over the span of a few years where she guessed at averaging about a new partner a week. Some weeks more and some weeks were dry. To me it’s a beautiful thing she was and is so liberated.

7 partners for me (counting her), I am her 4th. The one right before me was a very talented and well-endowed lover and I love to hear about her time with him.
#2 is N/A
#3 I have not touched another woman (other than harmless hugs with friends) since we've been married. She loves that, but it has nothing to do with sex; she likes that I could have another woman but choose her every single day.

Thanks and yeah I think so. I have a few friends who get quite jealous when men check their wives or an ex is brought up. No brash criticism but what obligation did someone I didn’t know yet have to me?

This prompted a discussion between us which got very in depth. She described going on a “rampage” after the break up with her ex over the span of a few years where she guessed at averaging about a new partner a week. Some weeks more and some weeks were dry. To me it’s a beautiful thing she was and is so liberated.
My feelings about my wife having lovers is that I'm glad she can find some satisfaction since I'm too small to satisfy her. She helped me learn to know my place and to enjoy it. I don't feel jealous because I don't have a right to. I don't have the status or ability to preform like a man so I would be out of line to protest or interfere with my wifes efforts to enjoy the sex life she needs and deserves.

Reactions: MarcandLilly
My feelings about my wife having lovers is that I'm glad she can find some satisfaction since I'm too small to satisfy her. She helped me learn to know my place and to enjoy it. I don't feel jealous because I don't have a right to. I don't have the status or ability to preform like a man so I would be out of line to protest or interfere with my wifes efforts to enjoy the sex life she needs and deserves.
Give yourself some credit after all you landed her. It is nice to see my wife engaged and lose herself in an orgasm though so I know what you are saying. I’m sure you have some other stuff going for you. Mine learned very early on I was dynamite at eating pussy so I compensated and she benefitted. There were days in happened numerous times. I’m not sure what yours goes for but anal is a good option for pleasing if you’re small. That with a vibrator on her clit drives her nuts. Keep your head up.

Reactions: spin418
Give yourself some credit after all you landed her. It is nice to see my wife engaged and lose herself in an orgasm though so I know what you are saying. I’m sure you have some other stuff going for you. Mine learned very early on I was dynamite at eating pussy so I compensated and she benefitted. There were days in happened numerous times. I’m not sure what yours goes for but anal is a good option for pleasing if you’re small. That with a vibrator on her clit drives her nuts. Keep your head up.
We have an entirely different dynamic. If you read some of my other posts maybe you will understand.

I had numerous one night stands and 8 relatively short relationships ( all but 1 counted in weeks or months) My wife, Carolyn ( an ex after almost 6 years marriage) was very prolific ( prefered sexual variety over steady commitments) Half of our marriage was mmf, foursomes, and cuck mmfs the first half she had several sexual affairs. After our split we remained friends. I had numerous one night stands and 3 short term relationships until I hooked up with my current gf (Kate).
K and I enjoy a very similar sexual lifestyle as I had with C. Kate has had at least a half dozen relationships and like myself numerous one nighters beforewe hooked up.
A bit outside of the questions but related is that had one cuckold mmf hookup with Carolyn where the other guy was a very well endowed ex. Also Kate and I have a hook up in the pipeline with an ex of hers. Kate wants me to suck his cock after he fucks her. My sph fetish totally gets me aroused thinking about that level of subservience to the guy who is going to fuck her in front of me.

I had numerous one night stands and 8 relatively short relationships ( all but 1 counted in weeks or months) My wife, Carolyn ( an ex after almost 6 years marriage) was very prolific ( prefered sexual variety over steady commitments) Half of our marriage was mmf, foursomes, and cuck mmfs the first half she had several sexual affairs. After our split we remained friends. I had numerous one night stands and 3 short term relationships until I hooked up with my current gf (Kate).
K and I enjoy a very similar sexual lifestyle as I had with C. Kate has had at least a half dozen relationships and like myself numerous one nighters beforewe hooked up.
A bit outside of the questions but related is that had one cuckold mmf hookup with Carolyn where the other guy was a very well endowed ex. Also Kate and I have a hook up in the pipeline with an ex of hers. Kate wants me to suck his cock after he fucks her. My sph fetish totally gets me aroused thinking about that level of subservience to the guy who is going to fuck her in front of me.
You enjoy subservience because of your sph fetish. This is exactly what my wife taught me long before we were married when we were just high schoolers. She educated me as to what a normal size penis was by comparing me to this guy she was fucking. We were friends and she let me try to fuck her just to show me that I was woefully inadequate and too small to really penetrate her effectively. I was totally humiliated and she couldn't stop laughing but ended up apologizing. Then she told me a hard truth that no girl would ever accept me for very long.She was right. As soon as a relationship would reach the point where me and a girlfriend had our first sex attempt,I would fail miserably and the girl would end the relationship. Some would be kind about it and just move on quietly. Others would have a field day and humiliate and blab to all her gfs. A lot of them didn't believe the rumors of how small I was and would go on mock dates with me just to see for themselves. Back to Shannon,my future wife, told told me I needed to get used to it and said I was ment to be a subbie. I didn't know what that ment so she explained.She told me I was best suited to assist a girl after she had sex. What she ment was I should offer to clean up a girl instead of trying to fuck her.I was told that I'm not considered a good choice for a lover and should accept my place as a clean up boy. Oddly this started to appeal to me. It was the only way I could relate to girls and they seemed to appreciate it so I became the pussy cleaner for a small group of Shannons friends.This soon turned into a fetish for me.

Reactions: theGherkin
You enjoy subservience because of your sph fetish. This is exactly what my wife taught me long before we were married when we were just high schoolers. She educated me as to what a normal size penis was by comparing me to this guy she was fucking. We were friends and she let me try to fuck her just to show me that I was woefully inadequate and too small to really penetrate her effectively. I was totally humiliated and she couldn't stop laughing but ended up apologizing. Then she told me a hard truth that no girl would ever accept me for very long.She was right. As soon as a relationship would reach the point where me and a girlfriend had our first sex attempt,I would fail miserably and the girl would end the relationship. Some would be kind about it and just move on quietly. Others would have a field day and humiliate and blab to all her gfs. A lot of them didn't believe the rumors of how small I was and would go on mock dates with me just to see for themselves. Back to Shannon,my future wife, told told me I needed to get used to it and said I was ment to be a subbie. I didn't know what that ment so she explained.She told me I was best suited to assist a girl after she had sex. What she ment was I should offer to clean up a girl instead of trying to fuck her.I was told that I'm not considered a good choice for a lover and should accept my place as a clean up boy. Oddly this started to appeal to me. It was the only way I could relate to girls and they seemed to appreciate it so I became the pussy cleaner for a small group of Shannons friends.This soon turned into a fetish for me.
I was similar in the dating game. I often tried to delay rather than rush a first sexual congress even if the girl was quite keen to get it on. Most of the time however I would dive in as soon as they indicated they were up for it. My idea was to make the non sexual part of a new relationship stronger to lessen the chances they would be looking elsewhere for sexual satisfaction. Almost all of my longer term relationships I suspect lasted for a time because of the non sexual bonding.
I also was well aware that if any girl was aware I had a tiny penis before even a flirtation I was at best going to be put in the 'just friends' category. I have had the ignomious experience of being rejected after a serious flirtation had occurred or actually at a point where we were about to have sex if they actually saw my tiny cock. ( even if the grower not shower retoric was applied my soft size is so babysized it tends to turn their motor off sometimes)
Most of the rejectors were not unkind but a high percentage of the ships passing in the night one night stand situations garnered me varying levels of negative mocking or disgruntled shock responses. Some even though they may have heard rumours that i had a small dick were still actually shocked when they saw it. Their idea of small was still mansize. More than a few never considered themselves size queens and believed size didnt matter but had never been with anyone less than average.
I have also suffered when another guy who shares an interest in a girl I am pursuing finds out I have a babydick or the girl herself does. I ultimately lose out if the girl knows first or when a rival is emboldened enough to steal her knowing he has that superiority.
Like yourself all these embarrassments, rejections and humiliations gradually lead me to develop my sph fetish and eventual cuckold sex life.
A fair number of girls I found out had cheated on me or at least I highly expected they did.

I was similar in the dating game. I often tried to delay rather than rush a first sexual congress even if the girl was quite keen to get it on. Most of the time however I would dive in as soon as they indicated they were up for it. My idea was to make the non sexual part of a new relationship stronger to lessen the chances they would be looking elsewhere for sexual satisfaction. Almost all of my longer term relationships I suspect lasted for a time because of the non sexual bonding.
I also was well aware that if any girl was aware I had a tiny penis before even a flirtation I was at best going to be put in the 'just friends' category. I have had the ignomious experience of being rejected after a serious flirtation had occurred or actually at a point where we were about to have sex if they actually saw my tiny cock. ( even if the grower not shower retoric was applied my soft size is so babysized it tends to turn their motor off sometimes)
Most of the rejectors were not unkind but a high percentage of the ships passing in the night one night stand situations garnered me varying levels of negative mocking or disgruntled shock responses. Some even though they may have heard rumours that i had a small dick were still actually shocked when they saw it. Their idea of small was still mansize. More than a few never considered themselves size queens and believed size didnt matter but had never been with anyone less than average.
I have also suffered when another guy who shares an interest in a girl I am pursuing finds out I have a babydick or the girl herself does. I ultimately lose out if the girl knows first or when a rival is emboldened enough to steal her knowing he has that superiority.
Like yourself all these embarrassments, rejections and humiliations gradually lead me to develop my sph fetish and eventual cuckold sex life.
A fair number of girls I found out had cheated on me or at least I highly expected they did.
You're right when women say size doesn't matter they are refering to the 5" to 6" range not us micro boys that are 3 and under. I too would try to establish an emotional relationship before taking the leap hoping some girl would stay. Some guy with a normal size dick would always take her away. I guess that's why cuckolding is my best bet now that I'm married. At least I'm no longer left high and dry.

You're right when women say size doesn't matter they are refering to the 5" to 6" range not us micro boys that are 3 and under. I too would try to establish an emotional relationship before taking the leap hoping some girl would stay. Some guy with a normal size dick would always take her away. I guess that's why cuckolding is my best bet now that I'm married. At least I'm no longer left high and dry.
SPH and cuckolding totally expanded my sexual gratification parameters and has definitely helped maintain my current relationship ( Kate) actually knew I had a tiny penis before we hooked up but she also knew I had no problem with a semi open relationship. She loves big dick and variety so struggled herself maintaining long term relationships. I foot the bill when we knew that out of the bedroom we are wonderfully compatable. She gets as much big cock as she likes and I get a huge dollop of SPH.

SPH and cuckolding totally expanded my sexual gratification parameters and has definitely helped maintain my current relationship ( Kate) actually knew I had a tiny penis before we hooked up but she also knew I had no problem with a semi open relationship. She loves big dick and variety so struggled herself maintaining long term relationships. I foot the bill when we knew that out of the bedroom we are wonderfully compatable. She gets as much big cock as she likes and I get a huge dollop of SPH.
Same here. Something in my libido turned all this into a kink. Me and Shannon are now in a FLM and she cuckolds me and keeps me in a chastity cage. We both get off on how she loves to humiliate me and tell me how good it is to be with a "real man". I love listening to them fuck, knowing she won't give me anything.

Same here. Something in my libido turned all this into a kink. Me and Shannon are now in a FLM and she cuckolds me and keeps me in a chastity cage. We both get off on how she loves to humiliate me and tell me how good it is to be with a "real man". I love listening to them fuck, knowing she won't give me anything.
been a longtime since I have actually fucked Kate but we both get off if someone else fucks her for me. She wanks me and sucks my baby dick but I dont put it in her pussy ( she says her finger does a much better job )

• Haha
ps to my last reply. I dont do the cage thing but she wants me to wear panties ( not hers though because she is rather petite) She has very small tits ( half lemons ) but they suit her generally body shape and size) We agree that having small tits is far less ( if any) a detrimental factor than having a tiny dick.

been a longtime since I have actually fucked Kate but we both get off if someone else fucks her for me. She wanks me and sucks my baby dick but I dont put it in her pussy ( she says her finger does a much better job )
Shannon makes me use my tongue. She says its bigger than my dick and it cleans things up in the process.