Questions for the Hotwives/Vixens

Nov 22, 2021
Hi. As a male who fantasises about being Cuckoled, I am looking for the thoughts and opinions of Hotwives and Vixens. My wife is not keen on the idea of the lifestyle at all so I am curious as what attracts you and what, specifically, made you want to indulge in Hotwifing.

As an aside, I'd also like to know what you love particularly about the encounters with other men, as opposed to your husband? Feel free to be as graphic as you like with these. :)

Thank you

I have posted a longer answer to how we started, somewhere else on this site, but we basically fell into the lifestyle by chance. But in short, I had sex with a guy I met in a bar, my husband actually witnessed it, and instead of being mad, he got horny as hell. From there, it was slow, with the odd encounter for a few years, but by about 10 years after the first instance, I was seeing other men on a very regular basis.

As for what I like about it, it's the perfect scenario of getting the best of both worlds. The freedom to go out and do what I want whenever I want, with whoever I want, but still have a loving husband with a great sex life at home. I do enjoy variety, so I'm able to keep it interesting, but also keep it stable all at once. It's the perfect lifestyle.

Hi. As a male who fantasises about being Cuckoled, I am looking for the thoughts and opinions of Hotwives and Vixens. My wife is not keen on the idea of the lifestyle at all so I am curious as what attracts you and what, specifically, made you want to indulge in Hotwifing.

As an aside, I'd also like to know what you love particularly about the encounters with other men, as opposed to your husband? Feel free to be as graphic as you like with these. :)

Thank you
At first I did it for my husband...now i do it for both of usnT_sqea1zfti607iqh7684r1037_600.jpg

Thank you
nT_9f7shbvr3hdy822rycxahaz4_600.jpg
I have enjoy men who r bigger than my husbamd

Reactions: Mario Kempes