Rate my wife please - new to site

Hello all, I am new to the site and I would like you to rate my wife...I have a few pictures of her. No one has ever seen her naked except me...What do you think?

Would love to see a cum tribute to my wife.
Very beautiful woman. I married a beautiful Latina from SoCal 40 years ago. They are so sexy and hot. Her room mate at the time was a sexy Chinese girl that was very promiscuous too. Never got them together but it was always on my mind. Best of both worlds

Hello all, I am new to the site and I would like you to rate my wife...I have a few pictures of her. No one has ever seen her naked except me...What do you think?

I would give her a 7. If i could see her face i might do more or less you never know lol
But i am wondering what makes you so sure that no one has seen her naked except for you?

I love the middle pic ... she is so fuckable

Looks delicious enough to fuck until we both collapse!! 😊😊

Attachments

• bbjddhhj.jpg
    bbjddhhj.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 61
  • bcfhcggj.jpg
    bcfhcggj.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 37
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 85

Just a pic won't make me cum. Can you get her to make a video riding a hard dick,?