Rate my wife please - new to site

Hello all, I am new to the site and I would like you to rate my wife...I have a few pictures of her. No one has ever seen her naked except me...What do you think?

Would love to see a cum tribute to my wife.
Very beautiful woman. I married a beautiful Latina from SoCal 40 years ago. They are so sexy and hot. Her room mate at the time was a sexy Chinese girl that was very promiscuous too. Never got them together but it was always on my mind. Best of both worlds

Wife is so sexy. Would love to suck her clit while she was bent over sitting on my face while you made love to her from behind until we gave her an amazing orgasm... The best threesomes are when SHE is the center of attention!

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Hello all, I am new to the site and I would like you to rate my wife...I have a few pictures of her. No one has ever seen her naked except me...What do you think?

sexy and hopefully she shares more pics ,she looks so sexy,and imaging her in a miniskirt&lingerie&high heels ....

I would give her a 7. If i could see her face i might do more or less you never know lol
But i am wondering what makes you so sure that no one has seen her naked except for you?

Looks delicious enough to fuck until we both collapse!! 😊😊

Attachments

• bbjddhhj.jpg
    bbjddhhj.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 61
  • bcfhcggj.jpg
    bcfhcggj.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 37
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 85

Just a pic won't make me cum. Can you get her to make a video riding a hard dick,?