ready for cum tribute for your wife

OP is COMPLETELY full of shit! He won't be back and he won't be cum tributing any of these pics. Nobody here cum tributes pics for some odd reason.

Mr HW
I agree 100%. I've had numerous guys say they will and chatted with many of them. I've even PM'ed more pictures to them. Not one cum tribute to date. :(

Reactions: Bbcmywife
I agree 100%. I've had numerous guys say they will and chatted with many of them. I've even PM'ed more pictures to them. Not one cum tribute to date. :(
Hwcouple702 said:
OP is COMPLETELY full of shit! He won't be back and he won't be cum tributing any of these pics. Nobody here cum tributes pics for some odd reason.

Mr HW
  • LikeFor several reasons some one may not have added tribute to your pics - one reason may be a person missed to see your posting or not felt like adding tribute due to unimpressive pics. Do you demand or expect tribute once you 1622478298033.gifadd a pic?

• View attachment 544070For several reasons some one may not have added tribute to your pics - one reason may be a person missed to see your posting or not felt like adding tribute due to unimpressive pics. Do you demand or expect tribute once you View attachment 544070add a pic?

I'll have to second this even if it bristles some folks. Some pics you just can't work with. Potato cameras, bad angles, and so forth. I've gotten requests that I have ignored for one reason or another. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood at a given moment. Other times, to be completely honest, my dong ain't getting up for whatever was sent my way. I get that everyone here adores and loves their spouse and that in their eyes they are the most beautiful person in the world. And, I'd agree with the sentiment that all people are beautiful and should be loved. Truly, I mean that. But, when it comes to sexual arousal... different strokes for different folks. Some bulls may bang any hole that presents itself to them... some are more selective. I'm not such a man-ho that I'll bang any woman that shows interest. I've turned down more women than I've engaged with in my lifetime.

Reactions: Bbcmywife
Have seen this picture of her full bare naked behind. If I see couple of more seconds I will explode and cum on my pants. I close it now and come an hour later and peek at it again when no one around. With a big sigh of relief I am saying bye and thanks.

• View attachment 544070For several reasons some one may not have added tribute to your pics - one reason may be a person missed to see your posting or not felt like adding tribute due to unimpressive pics. Do you demand or expect tribute once you View attachment 544070add a pic?
Probably never asked for a "tribute" Might have suggested it a time or two but really don't care much. That said, when a guy comes here and asks for yet more pictures, tells us that he's going to "tribute" pics and never does so, then he's full of shit. There are PLENTY of sexy pics on here from members willing to share them for tributes. I stand by my point that VERY FEW are ever tributed.

Reactions: ORAL PARTNER
Probably never asked for a "tribute" Might have suggested it a time or two but really don't care much. That said, when a guy comes here and asks for yet more pictures, tells us that he's going to "tribute" pics and never does so, then he's full of shit. There are PLENTY of sexy pics on here from members willing to share them for tributes. I stand by my point that VERY FEW are ever tributed.
I NEVER asked you or anyone else for any pictures. Also I NEVER sent you or anyone private massage. Under this situation whether tribute or not is upto me. Thanks

Reactions: Naughty
I NEVER asked you or anyone else for any pictures. Also I NEVER sent you or anyone private massage. Under this situation whether tribute or not is upto me. Thanks
Hes not wrong though. I've done several for other members but only had 1 member follow through lots asking for a million pictures then flaking out. Lots of dickbeaters on here.

Reactions: Rdlcpl1991