Real amateur hot wives nextdoor

Which outfit is best...black or white?

• Total voters
She's perfect. That guy is a newbie on the site and is pretty disagreeable. Not sure if he's clueless or really as big an asshole as he seems. Maybe he thinks the wives here want to be criticized for some reason.
I tell what i think, truly. If i see flat ass i say "flat ass". Maybe you all like fairytales about your sluts, but this is not my problem :)))). If i see beautiful slut i say it !

Reactions: Desejo de corno
She's perfect. That guy is a newbie on the site and is pretty disagreeable. Not sure if he's clueless or really as big an asshole as he seems. Maybe he thinks the wives here want to be criticized for some reason.
Perfect case of a disrespectful newbie chiming in. Tina and I are new to this but at least play by the protocols.

Thank you for the support to the hottest wife wife on here! 🙌🏼❤️🔥

I tell what i think, truly. If i see flat ass i say "flat ass". Maybe you all like fairytales about your sluts, but this is not my problem :)))). If i see beautiful slut i say it !
I think the "vibe" of this group is about appreciating the sexiness in all women not actually taking time out of your day to comment negatively on something you don't like. But there are no rules to stop you yucking on other peoples yum, so be my guest. My wife's cute ass drives me crazy with desire after 25 years, so I feel like the winner. Have a good one :)

I think the "vibe" of this group is about appreciating the sexiness in all women not actually taking time out of your day to comment negatively on something you don't like. But there are no rules to stop you yucking on other peoples yum, so be my guest. My wife's cute ass drives me crazy with desire after 25 years, so I feel like the winner. Have a good one :)
Thats right. Your wife has a wonderful sexy ass😙👍. I always vote how i feel like i said 🙂👍
Only this kind of behaviour has a sense.

Reactions: Desejo de corno