Real hotwifing experience

Archaic29

Reaction score
NFSW - A real recent hotwifing incident

Hello,

So we are a couple...shes in her 30s and I am in my 40s (Not married to each other). We have shared a super hot relationship so far and the sex has been mindblowing. I introduced her to hotwife stuff by talking about how I would find it intriguing if she thought about or saw another man. I started by asking her to narrate a few incidents in her past (One of which was getting pounded in an alley outside a bar). She got into it as well and we started using the memories which resulted in us thinking "what if!!!". We used this to mutually pleasure ourseleves on phone or in person when we fucked as well. We tried to replicate the scenes.

Incident 1
She mentioned a guy who was hot for her, and was crazy hot in bed. She said she was fasinated by how he looked at her when they fked and also with how hot his dick was. We decided that she meets this guy. On the day she sent me a pic of what she was wearing, and went to him. I found it so fucking hot seeing her horny. For me to sit there knowing she is being fucked was a crazy conflicting but hot feeling. She sent me a pic of hers after he had totally screwed her. I got OFf twice when she was there. She said he rammed her so hard from behind that they fell off the edge of the bed. IT was her hottest pic till date. In our next meet she narrated everything to me while I fucked her. IT was HOT! On the lines of "did he do it like this, and did u like it" etc. WE both fucked like animals. She told me they fucked pretty much half of the day in the shower on the floor, on the bed etc, and she was exhausted by the end of it. Seeing her appetite and how much they fucked, and how much she loved it, was intriguingly hot for me. Clearly he fucked her brains out and I somehow found that hot. Also, he is someone who makes her orgasm every time, which is unusual for her.

Indident 2
We took it a step further next time. She video called an ex and made me sit at a distance. They started talking hot, and she was underssing etc. At one point of time I could not hold back and started licking her down there while she was showing her face and boobs to this guy. He had his dick out. He made her lick her boobs which she did like a slave to him. They disconnected for 5 minutes and I climbed on her at that time. She pushed me away when he called (I found that conflictingly hot) and resumed. There were times when she was engrossed in seein him stroke himself and I could see it in her eyes. I wanted to come close but she was pushing me with her legs almost saying I need him for now, not you. She fingered herslef too and I watched all of this incredibly turned on but feeling helpless. He finally squirted and she moaned looking at it. The impact he had on her made her uncontrollably hot and it turned me on. Again we fucked like animals talking about this and how much she wanted him inside her. The way he made her horny was crazy hot and I could not but ask her "you really want him dont you". She was Wet as fuck!!!!!

Incident 3
This was probably the hottest and most conflicting. She messaged me that she would be going to see a friend who she has seen before as well. They had a history but there was nothing off late. I got a message in the night saying they were going for a drive and that was the cue. As much as I wanted to stop her cuz I know where this was going, a voice in me said she is hot for him. She wants him bad. I imagined her pussy juices flowing by now. I was overpowered and helpless. I did not respond back, but in my mind I was imagining him on her. I felt almost like she was telling me, I want to fuck him so bad cuz my pussy needs him even if you mind, and somehow that was a turn on. I had to get off thinking of this. Finally she msged saying she wanted to talk. And she narrated how he kissed her and then in no time they were in the back seat and he stripped her naked.licked her all over and they kissed like she has never kissed, violently. Her lips were bruised. She told me that she could not stop it from happening, and said may be she should have stopped it or should have told me before. She said once he kissed her she forgot about everything and just gave in. She sucked him and licked his chest and kissed him back as hard as he did. She said he was passionate and sucked her boobs like a maniac! This happened without us deciding and the conflict was even more. But the hotness of knowing that she is such a horny girl that she just could not stop and was totaylly into it was hot for me. She wanted him to fuck her and was ready but due to other constraints they had to stop. In my mind this whole situation made me rock hard each time i thought about it.

We spoke in length about this, and as much as i love her like crazy, i know that if any of the above happens again with or without my wish, she knows she can just tell me and feel my dick getting hard. SHe knows that all of that will over power any objections I have nd she can literally rule me on this front. Its a wierd but an extremely hot space to be in. Just an FYI that the sex between us is crazy hot (We are not married to each other) and we are totally into each other. But I just get instantly turned on at the thought of her sexual being overpowering her logic. Us planning and doing stuff like this is hot, but even her falling into temptations is damaging but hot. She says I have awakened a wild beast in her. I will reiterate that there are moments where its just the two of us and we have amazing sex. ITs just when the 2nd or 3rd round starts is when we start going crazy. She is hot as fuck to look at, and has an amazing body! Turns heads wherever she goes!

Comments?
Any similar stories?