Real life experiences

Macmmot

Male
Aug 23, 2018
When I was a teenager my parents divorced and Mom quickly became a black out then pass out cold drunk. I hated Mom drunk like that because she was not the mother that I knew. She would hang on me telling me that I was just like my dad in everyway looks and personality. Late at night she would be in the kitchen drunk with the radio playing loud and she always wanted me to dance with her. She would take off her bra and panties in front of me from under her dress and I would think about catching a peek at her boob's or vagina. She was so drunk she would be calling me by my father's name Larry and saying how much she loves me and she would pull me to her chest to dance with me. I can feel her chest on mine and she would be rubbing her body against mine while kissing me on my neck. I tried getting away from her but she would hold me tight. I hated Mom drunk like that so much. Late at night on my way to the bathroom I started to find Mom around the house half undressed or completely naked passed out cold drunk sleeping. I had never seen a grown up woman's nude body before and I was shocked and excited to be able to see her boob's and vagina. I was amazed at her pubic hair because I didn't have any yet. Her areolas were Big dark and round and her nipples were very long. I ran and got my camera and took some pictures of her nude so I could look at her nude body while I masturbated. This was so very exciting for me. Back then I couldn't even get to see a playboy magazine and here I am looking at a completely naked woman right in front of me. Soon I discovered that nothing would wake Mom up no matter how much noise I made or by shaking her shoulder and calling her name. She would just keep snoring and never moved a muscle. That's when I thought I should try feeling her up. I started by touching her boob's and I couldn't believe how soft they were and how hard her nipples were. I touched her pubic hair and very slowly moved my hand between her legs to feel her slit and big lips. I was so excited and out of my mind with lust... Not for my mother but because I was able to explore and experience a grown up woman's body for the first time in my life. To have unlimited access to her body was incredible. This was back in the 70s before the internet and as a teenager I couldn't even get to see a playboy magazine and here I am seeing and touching a real life woman. I showed my friends some of her nude pictures without her face showing and they all wanted to know who she was and borrowed the pictures of her to jerk off to. They never knew it was my mom. Soon I started to suck on her nipples while fingering her and I would use moms hand to masturbate with and I would cum right there in front of her and she never knew it. About one year later I found her passed out cold drunk sleeping on her side completely naked and I thought if I could get on to the bed behind her I might be able to slip inside of her pussy from behind. I had never had sex before but I really really really wanted to experience sex so after I stopped shaking from fear and excitement I got in to position and easily slipped inside of my mother's pussy from behind and within seconds I was cumming inside of her. The warmth and feeling was something I had never felt before and that's why I came so fast I guess. Anyway Mom never moved a muscle the whole time and she never once woke up or said anything about all of the cum stains on her and inside of her pussy. This is what I experienced as a teenager.
View media item 30879
View media item 30882
View media item 30881
View media item 30883
View media item 30886
View media item 30878