Really want to give a guy a blowjob while he looks at pictures of my wife

Wife not in to the cuckold thing... not sure if I can find a guy here but the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth to photos of my wife is such a huge turn on for me.

Looking for any guy who might be interested 20's-30's lives in the south of England, prefer a straight guy who just likes to dominate and would enjoy looking at my wife.

Wife is pretty hot, curvy, alternative.

View attachment 121296
I’m too far away but would love to stroke to pics of her on a cam call with you. Let me know if you’re interested

Wife not in to the cuckold thing... not sure if I can find a guy here but the idea of a guy cumming in my mouth to photos of my wife is such a huge turn on for me.

Looking for any guy who might be interested 20's-30's lives in the south of England, prefer a straight guy who just likes to dominate and would enjoy looking at my wife.

View attachment 121296
Nice goal, go for it.

View attachment 121296
Good luck with your wish and journey, there will be someone out there for you x

so nixe everytime wife shows off in public,it makes me wet and she knows that very well,but it,s a bit humiliation i think because she ,s doing it to seduce&flirt with men in front of me,it,s maybe stupid to say but when she,s braless under blouse,gstring under miniskirt and wedges or high heels on her feet to go out,shopping,church,familyvisit etc i,m s o happy&proud i,ve got a sexy hotwife who shows what she wants,a concervative housewife is so sas,but i love sharing her stories,fantasies etc

Attachments

• at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    at xmas in parents kitchen.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 49

View attachment 121296
Now that sounds like heaven!

View attachment 121296
I have the same wish. Would love eat another mans cum while he looks at pics of my wife.

I’m the reverse. Would love to take a bloke’s mouth and cum in there whilst scrolling through pics and videos of his wife.

Never done it before but huge turn on knowing he’d be kissing his wife later with that mouth and exposed her fully to me.

My good friend has told me he's down for this, and I've told him I'm keeping the good content away until then =)

Reactions: nicebiguy