Realtor and wife

Got this msg from John today

“David, I chatted with Debbie and she is understandably mad at me. However, I am confident I can pacify her. But before I do that I want to ensure you are OK. I remember you were fine me getting close to Debbie when we met 4 months ago, are you still good with that?I

“David, I chatted with Debbie and she is understandably mad at me. However, I am confident I can pacify her. But before I do that I want to ensure you are OK. I remember you were fine me getting close to Debbie when we met 4 months ago, are you still good with that?”
If you ask me, dude's not worth it. She may resent you equally later for not having her back on this.

John and we lost touch for last few weeks, we built a good rapport but then suddenly he left the town and stopped responding. I got a surprising call from him last night and he has asked if we all can meet this weekend or next week.

I have still not asked Debbie, she was a hurt when he ghosted us and I have a decision to make now.
So sorry for him ghosting You Both, I personally wouldnt set up a meeting, but that's me! He ghosted you once most likely he'll do it again! His Big loss! Have Fun whatever you decide!

“David, I chatted with Debbie and she is understandably mad at me. However, I am confident I can pacify her. But before I do that I want to ensure you are OK. I remember you were fine me getting close to Debbie when we met 4 months ago, are you still good with that?”
Are you still good with it? What did you reply?