Realtor and wife

Msg from John

Hey Dave, Debbie really liked the first house we saw today but I realized she was getting attached to unimportant things such as color of the wall in bedroom, stainless steel applicable etc. Since you gave me the right I told Debbie that we should strike out this one esp because of the location and safety. I don’t think she liked me saying that but she also didn’t tell me that it’s me buying and not you, which I was worried about. Later when we were driving to another place, she said thank you John, I agree with you. I hope this gives you signal that she is trusting me now.

I'm really enjoying your real-time journey here. Especially your very subtle encouragement. I think your instincts are correct, you can't get too blatant and scare anyone away. The more relaxed both of them are, the more likely that something might happen. I like the offer to pay for dinner approach. If he asks her to dinner but insists on paying, then you have a good indication that he's a gentleman and will be respectful.

We're all hoping your realtor fucks your wife and sells you a house. That he then fucks your wife in again. Basically, we're all hoping you pay him a commission to fuck your wife. Seriously, it's pretty damned hot.
Looks like there isn’t much interest here so I will stop sharing updates

My reply

Dont get too spoiled. You won’t be getting that BMW under your ass every day ;)
Have truly been enjoying reading as you and your lovely wife's Journey unfolds :) Thank you for sharing... I'd be lying if I did not say you were living out one of my re-occurring fantasies I wish for my wife. :)