Realtor and wife

We both came back home around midnight. I wasn’t surprised that even though she was tired with the whole day and the drive, it didn’t took her long to be on top of me as soon as we hit the bed, may be it was John’s effect.

While in bed I asked her “did John treat her well”. This was the first time we chatted about him whole day, yes not even once in the drive back. She said he did. I asked how. She said, he was gentleman through out the day, opening car door for her, explaining her in details about the house, even telling her candidly if there isn’t a fit. She also said he was a bit flirty as well, even borderline naughty. I asked how, she gave me a couple of examples. Once they were in house with a small basement and he went first and then screamed “don’t come here, the wall is full of nude posters”. When I took the step back he laughed out loud saying he was joking. In one of the houses owner assumed we are together and asked “do you have kids”. He equipped “not yet”. At the end of the day, she said she knows so much about real estate now, he replied “you can become my assistant when you move here”

I asked her if she liked him. She never replied back but gave me a kiss instead (remember this was all pillow whispers)

Nicely done
Thank you! It doesn’t say anything directly, but it will boost his ego and confidence, if he’s questioning what she thinks of him. At the same time, It tells him that you’re also happy and comfortable with all the time and attention he’s giving her, and even joking with him, that you’re perfectly fine about her having a little “thing” for him.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
Thank you! It doesn’t say anything directly, but it will boost his ego and confidence, if he’s questioning what she thinks of him. At the same time, It tells him that you’re also happy and comfortable with all the time and attention he’s giving her, and even joking with him, that you’re perfectly fine about her having a little “thing” for him.
Someone above suggested to not send anything to John so I am still thinking but your msg is perfect

Someone above suggested to not send anything to John so I am still thinking but your msg is perfect
I think after what your wife told you about his comments, send long him thank you is just fine. He obviously has an interest in her and it appears she does with him. When you asked if she liked him, she didn’t say no. That is always a tell tale sign in my opinion. Would it be common for her to want sex right away when you got home? Did she seem more into it than usual? I would say there is definitely attraction/interest on both sides.

Personally, I've never turned down an opportunity for sex with a woman, when it's presented itself. I'm guessing that if your wife is willing, finds him attractive, interesting, and is flirtatious, open to more, it'll progress. There's something deliciously hot about an encounter in a listed property. My wife KK has enjoyed several fuck sessions with her friend Becky in venues like this, using Becky's male client as an object of pleasure.

By background and education, KK is a commercial photographer. After graduation, before she started steady work in that field, KK worked for a property management and real estate company. She had varied roles in that job, photographing properties, interior/exterior, inspections, etc. During that time frame, KK engaged in sexual encounters with the firm's owner, and several clients (this was pre-hot wife) in the properties under management. When KK had that job, the "tipping point" was after an open-house event. There was wine left over, and one thing led to another. KK, the lead broker, and a late client had a little too much to drink. That event ended in an MFM threesome, my young, cheating wife the center of attention. It is a story I will never forget.

Perhaps your wife and the realtor will find their tipping point, leading to amazing sex in an otherwise vacant house. Who knows, if may become the home of her dreams.

We both came back home around midnight. I wasn’t surprised that even though she was tired with the whole day and the drive, it didn’t took her long to be on top of me as soon as we hit the bed, may be it was John’s effect.

While in bed I asked her “did John treat her well”. This was the first time we chatted about him whole day, yes not even once in the drive back. She said he did. I asked how. She said, he was gentleman through out the day, opening car door for her, explaining her in details about the house, even telling her candidly if there isn’t a fit. She also said he was a bit flirty as well, even borderline naughty. I asked how, she gave me a couple of examples. Once they were in house with a small basement and he went first and then screamed “don’t come here, the wall is full of nude posters”. When I took the step back he laughed out loud saying he was joking. In one of the houses owner assumed we are together and asked “do you have kids”. He equipped “not yet”. At the end of the day, she said she knows so much about real estate now, he replied “you can become my assistant when you move here”

I asked her if she liked him. She never replied back but gave me a kiss instead (remember this was all pillow whispers)
So here's your opening for a little teasing. At some point you can tell her that you're moving to MB "For her new Job."

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
I didn’t send any note to John as yet but for his reply today

Hi Dave, I hope you would have heard back
from Debbie but I thought to update you as well. We really didn’t find any house worth pursuing which is not unexpected. Debbie liked a few but she was swayed by unimportant things such as color of cabinets, countertops, etc. At one time I almost had to scold her (gently) to not get distracted by small things. I hope you don’t mind since you gave me the liberty, all good though. I took Debbie around to show her a few neighborhoods next day so she has a better understanding of the area. This won’t be a one week thing and I’d recommend you or Debbie coming back here for a few weeks to see new houses coming in the market, they are generally listed on Wed so early Thursday showing can help you folks. I can arrange them every week if you wish. Let me know

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if the two of them are not actually way ahead of their script in this adventure? As much as I love my wife, I would certainly be having my suspicions. I can't help but keep thinking that there was a lot of time that he may have been showing her a bit more than just the neighborhood. My initial suspicion would have started when the dinner invitation was cancelled to just rest with a relaxing bath and some wine. I also wonder if it is seems kind of on fast forward (and convenient) to have had 2 brunches together back to back for being just a business relationship. But then again, maybe it's my mind trying to write the story I have had play out in my fantasies I have for my Wife, instead of waiting for the actual events of yours to unfold.
Thanks for sharing your adventure with us all, I am truly enjoying reading of each event as it unfolds!
Hope you two find the perfect ending ending to your erotic escapade!

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder if the two of them are not actually way ahead of their script in this adventure? As much as I love my wife, I would certainly be having my suspicions. I can't help but keep thinking that there was a lot of time that he may have been showing her a bit more than just the neighborhood. My initial suspicion would have started when the dinner invitation was cancelled to just rest with a relaxing bath and some wine. I also wonder if it is seems kind of on fast forward (and convenient) to have had 2 brunches together back to back for being just a business relationship. But then again, maybe it's my mind trying to write the story I have had play out in my fantasies I have for my Wife, instead of waiting for the actual events of yours to unfold.
Thanks for sharing your adventure with us all, I am truly enjoying reading of each event as it unfolds!
Hope you two find the perfect ending ending to your erotic escapade!
So you suspect they are already further into this?

I love this thread so much. I wonder if he knows you have Thursday meetings so he is pushing for that day again to get your wife alone!
I would bet money he is. My wife is a Realtor in California. The listings come out all days of the week. Maybe it’s different SC, but I think he wants more alone time with her. This is perfect opportunity D Wyatt to get her more one on one time with him. He even said “stay for a few weeks”. This story is hot and a major turn on.

Does anyone has any further suggestions for reply to John?
I would talk to your wife and suggest she she go down for a week or so (or a few days, starting Thursday) Tell her you think John’s recommendation is a good idea, so you are on top of the new listings hitting the market. I’m not sure if it’s the same there, but in California, homes are selling within a day or two. You have to be on top of them to have a shot. If she agrees, I would respond to John, agreeing with his recommendation to have her come this week again. Tell him you appreciate the attention he is giving your search and committing so much time with your wife. With her being there alone, it is comforting to know she feels secure and as she says, is in good hands with John. (Wether she said it or not lol)