Realtor and wife

"Hey John, I will talk to her about things in houses that are easy to change (like cabinets, wall colors) to make sure they don't factor in too heavily to her decisions. It's okay to scold her to make sure she keeps her eye on the prize. Unfortunately I have a busy work schedule on Thursdays so if you can keep coordinating seeing the houses with Debbie, I can come down on Friday or Saturday if there are any houses that meet her and your standards. Thank you again for all of your help, it's been a pleasure for both of us working with you!"
I wouldn’t come down until Friday night or Saturday morning

"Hey John, I will talk to her about things in houses that are easy to change (like cabinets, wall colors) to make sure they don't factor in too heavily to her decisions. It's okay to scold her to make sure she keeps her eye on the prize, if she is ever distracted. Unfortunately I have a busy work schedule on Thursdays so if you can keep coordinating seeing the houses with Debbie, I can come down on Saturday if there are any houses that meet her and your standards. I will also appreciate if you can block some time with her and walk her through details over video calls in the meantime. Thank you again for all of your help, it's been a pleasure for both of us working with you!"

"Hey John, I will talk to her about things in houses that are easy to change (like cabinets, wall colors) to make sure they don't factor in too heavily to her decisions. It's okay to scold her to make sure she keeps her eye on the prize, if she is ever distracted. Unfortunately I have a busy work schedule on Thursdays so if you can keep coordinating seeing the houses with Debbie, I can come down on Saturday if there are any houses that meet her and your standards. I will also appreciate if you can block some time with her and walk her through details over video calls in the meantime. Thank you again for all of your help, it's been a pleasure for both of us working with you!"
I agree this is a good reply, keeps the focus on the house hunting but opens the door some for him to know that you are good with him corresponding with the wife. If I put myself in his shoes I would be cautious about saying or doing anything that would jeopardize a sale or more to the point money I would make from a sale. If I was the relator I would be hesitant to put that at risk. Having said that if I was him and I was told directly either by you or the wife that sex was on the table then that would change things. There is just so many ways this could go both good and bad. As you have said the wife knows she has your "ok" to go for it with this guy so at this point is sounds like you have played everything right, not to pushy but not to uninterested either. If I was you since the wife knows your cool with it, I would let her take the lead. Even if nothing becomes of this you two have started to talk about this sort of thing and possibly setting the stage for a future "adventure". Only thing else I would add is that sometimes the thrill of the chase can be a hot experience all in itself. Best of luck to you both however it turns out and look forward to hearing how this plays out it has been great to read your posts.

The suggestion that she book a week down there sure sounds like a guy looking to get some quality time with your little minx. It also gives her an excuse to pack a few more things than just a change of clothes. Like a bikini, a cocktail dress, some clubwear, some risque lingerie....
Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.

That's perfect

Dave, that’s perfect. I have cleared up my calendar for Thursday. Debbie and I also spent 45 min on phone today going through some neighborhoods. I am confident we will get something, it may take a few weeks though. Debbie mentioned that you are busy on Thus and Fri, hopefully we can shortlist something which you can see over the weekend.

Thinking of sending this to John

Appreciate your help, John. I will drop Debbie to you before Thursday morning. I hope you both will find some good options. If not, not a bad idea still to take her around to show neighborhoods so she gets idea of the area. Btw, she loves Italian in case you want to surprise her.
For god's sake NO! Just leave it alone. Don't start suggesting restaurants etc. "Surprise her"?? NO! Just let her progress how she wants and don't be "creepy" about this. You sound desperate and a bit creepy here. Am I the only one who thinks this? I should let this go, but you are messing things up with this and on the way to possibly ruining your professional relationship and having to start over with another realtor. Have you asked her about all of this or any of this? Have you told her you're attempting to set her up for sex with her realtor? Has she said she WANTS you to do this? If she finds out about these goofy texts she quite possibly will be very embarrassed. From a woman's perspective, just mine, and I'm no prude, this is awful. I would be PISSED at my husband for turning his sexual fantasy into something that interferes with my limited time I have to look for houses. You're moving there for god's sake. If he finds you a house, perhaps things will work out after you are local. Reconsider is my advice. FWIW

Mrs Hotwife

For god's sake NO! Just leave it alone. Don't start suggesting restaurants etc. "Surprise her"?? NO! Just let her progress how she wants and don't be "creepy" about this. You sound desperate and a bit creepy here. Am I the only one who thinks this? I should let this go, but you are messing things up with this and on the way to possibly ruining your professional relationship and having to start over with another realtor. Have you asked her about all of this or any of this? Have you told her you're attempting to set her up for sex with her realtor? Has she said she WANTS you to do this? If she finds out about these goofy texts she quite possibly will be very embarrassed. From a woman's perspective, just mine, and I'm no prude, this is awful. I would be PISSED at my husband for turning his sexual fantasy into something that interferes with my limited time I have to look for houses. You're moving there for god's sake. If he finds you a house, perhaps things will work out after you are local. Reconsider is my advice. FWIW

Mrs Hotwife
Dude, let the guy respond the way he wants to. There is no way in hell it will ruin the relationship. The suggestive comments the Realtor has made, shows he’s hot for her. You need to chill a little bit.

Dude, let the guy respond the way he wants to. There is no way in hell it will ruin the relationship. The suggestive comments the Realtor has made, shows he’s hot for her. You need to chill a little bit.
It's a discussion and I'm making my point. If he didn't want input then he wouldn't ask for it. He will respond however he wants regardless of what I have to say. "No way in hell it will ruin the relationship" lol Just because members HERE have these fantasies does NOT mean that most of the rest of the world does. His WIFE is PERFECTLY CAPABLE of flirting if she desires to do so and does NOT need him throwing in creepy texts that will embarrass her and the realtor. It sounds desperate and creepy....

It's a discussion and I'm making my point. If he didn't want input then he wouldn't ask for it. He will respond however he wants regardless of what I have to say. "No way in hell it will ruin the relationship" lol Just because members HERE have these fantasies does NOT mean that most of the rest of the world does. His WIFE is PERFECTLY CAPABLE of flirting if she desires to do so and does NOT need him throwing in creepy texts that will embarrass her and the realtor. It sounds desperate and creepy....
Agreed! But your tone was a bit over the top IMO. Your wife has a great ass BTW.

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife
I was thinking along the same lines. If something happens after everything is closed, that is different. Before that, he could be reported to a professional review board and lose his realtors license.

Reactions: wormwood

Mrs Hotwife
Hello everyone, I'm following the story carefully.
On the other hand, I agree with you, you have to be careful, especially with his wife Debby, since it may not be what he expects. There are women who just want to flirt but not commit infidelity.

Those who are interested, Debbie and I had a chat last night and she deflected most of my direct questions. The clear sense I got was she is very interested in John but do not want to acknowledge it directly. I am not surprised as I know her very well. I do not know if John is interested in her at all but I would be surprised if he won’t be considering how attractive Debbie is.

Anyway, the plan is on and I will be dropping Debbie to the same hotel around 8am tonight