Recently cuckolded in Scotland

Hello everybody, after being married for 27 years my wife now has a lover, another man, and I am fascinated.
I feel angst, excitement, pride, shame and wonderment , sometimes all at the same time. It feels like it was
Our destiny to have this relationship.
I bet you're hardest as you watch up front the other man's cock part your wife's pussy lips and slide in..... confess this to us.

Hello everybody, after being married for 27 years my wife now has a lover, another man, and I am fascinated.
I feel angst, excitement, pride, shame and wonderment , sometimes all at the same time. It feels like it was
Well Come to the club!! All the felling we all have a love /hate (in so cases) with ..It’s crazy how turned on we get be them… So much so we will do and agree to things we never thought we would!! When it works for all involved it’s amazing!!
Good Luck and have Fun!!

Reactions: MacPassion
Amazing bud , congrats , on a journey myself , hope its going well for you

Reactions: MacPassion