Recognized in public

I was recognized by a friend of my son. He didn't approach me in person at first, me messaged me on this site. He didn't tell me who he was and that he knew me. After a few days of online flirting and sending a few pictures he stopped by the house and told me it was him I had been messaging. By that time he had seen pictures of me I rarely send out.
Love to hear more of this story 😜

We took it slow and he had to keep it a secret or the sex would stop but he has had me several times now. He was very determined. He had already seen a picture of my pussy. (Inside and out)
I bet he was so horny he busted a nut in 2 seconds. Can you imagine all the times he jacked off to your sexy body, then you let him make love to you? The level of of sheer bliss he was in. Bless you! I hope you let him go bareback!

I was recognized by a friend of my son. He didn't approach me in person at first, me messaged me on this site. He didn't tell me who he was and that he knew me. After a few days of online flirting and sending a few pictures he stopped by the house and told me it was him I had been messaging. By that time he had seen pictures of me I rarely send out.
What was your reaction the realization and ultimate reveal of your slutty inner self? Did you accept his masculine urge or did you avoid what you knew was his instinctual desire to fuck you until the end of time?

I bet he was so horny he busted a nut in 2 seconds. Can you imagine all the times he jacked off to your sexy body, then you let him make love to you? The level of of sheer bliss he was in. Bless you! I hope you let him go bareback!
The first time was a blow job so he was able to go longer. The second was sucking then fucking. Now that I have him about once a month he can go long.

What was your reaction the realization and ultimate reveal of your slutty inner self? Did you accept his masculine urge or did you avoid what you knew was his instinctual desire to fuck you until the end of time?
He told me he always considered me the hot mom. He had fantasies. He had seen me at our pool in very revealing cloths and possibly snuck a peek of me topless. After I decided to accept his advances it was all positive. We were alone. I dropped to my knees and pulled his swimsuit down. He got hard instantly and I sucked him dry. Very good memory.

He told me he always considered me the hot mom. He had fantasies. He had seen me at our pool in very revealing cloths and possibly snuck a peek of me topless. After I decided to accept his advances it was all positive. We were alone. I dropped to my knees and pulled his swimsuit down. He got hard instantly and I sucked him dry. Very good memory.
Damn.. Makes me hard.. If you are my wife, You would not have to worry about me watching... I would go get the camera and after he was done, take you in front of him

how old are you both & how do you keep it a secret? where do you meet?