Recognized in public

It happened, someone we talked to here on site saw us out in public the other night. His his tact was much appreciated. Instead of being a douche he was the opposite. The result is we have made a new friend that had a lot potential.

I’m fact we didn’t even know until the following day that the entire time we were talking to him he has seen her pictures and videos. Can’t describe how hot it was that he’s literally seen the inside of Dena’s cunt and all her flaws.

It happened, someone we talked to here on site saw us out in public the other night. His his tact was much appreciated. Instead of being a douche he was the opposite. The result is we have made a new friend that had a lot potential.

I’m fact we didn’t even know until the following day that the entire time we were talking to him he has seen her pictures and videos. Can’t describe how hot it was that he’s literally seen the inside of Dena’s cunt and all her flaws.
Congratulations it is hot when someone tells you that have seen you out and you know it's true.
She is a good looking woman.

Wow she has flaws? I would like to see them.
It's great to meet someone that has seen your wife fully naked without your wife knowing at the time. This has happened to me in the past with my exs and now my wife after swapping photos of naked wives with friends of the same view. We all swap with each other that way we are not sure who has seen what of who until they tell us. Keeps us all on a sexual knife edge so to speak

We were in a mall and this couple kept following us around to the same stores. We decided to get lunch at the food court and as we were settling down to eat... the couple came up and sat down at our table, uninvited and started up a conversation. The husband pointed out that we had met in "Conference" and had wanted to meet face to face. Then it hit my wife where he was talking about. Things went from Awkward to obscene and then outright rude in a matter of a few minutes ending when the husband suggested we get a motel room after eating and they would join us. This conversation happening in ear shot of anybody 30 feet away (for his loudness) and you could tell his wife was very upset with what he was doing. We never met that couple again but receive months of request.

That's great news! You hear so many horror stories about us single guys, so it's nice to hear a positive experience. Especially since the potential for it to be a negative one was so high.

We were in a mall and this couple kept following us around to the same stores. We decided to get lunch at the food court and as we were settling down to eat... the couple came up and sat down at our table, uninvited and started up a conversation. The husband pointed out that we had met in "Conference" and had wanted to meet face to face. Then it hit my wife where he was talking about. Things went from Awkward to obscene and then outright rude in a matter of a few minutes ending when the husband suggested we get a motel room after eating and they would join us. This conversation happening in ear shot of anybody 30 feet away (for his loudness) and you could tell his wife was very upset with what he was doing. We never met that couple again but receive months of request.
Wow. Doesn’t sound like much fun.

That's legit awful. I'm sorry!

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
Wow. Doesn’t sound like much fun.
No it was not.. my wife was pissed and mortified that we were cam-ing for local people. The tension as on the same level as a car jacking. Sad though because the other wife looked even better in person than on camera. The experience also stopped our swinging locally for about 2 years and about 3 months for cam streaming. Oh the days when ... was Only Real People enjoying having sex on the internet while other people watched.... price of admission was a invite to view.

I was recognized by a friend of my son. He didn't approach me in person at first, me messaged me on this site. He didn't tell me who he was and that he knew me. After a few days of online flirting and sending a few pictures he stopped by the house and told me it was him I had been messaging. By that time he had seen pictures of me I rarely send out.