First time public exposure

One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.
Thank God for beautiful sexy women like you! :love:

One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.
We had something like this happen a couple of weekends ago. Wife ended up getting hit on and picked up bc of it. Got fucked back at our hotel room.

Last edited:
Love this story pity no pics . Would love to read more stories like this and some from husbands that enjoy watching their wives flash in public. I know it gets my blood pumping.

My wife is very shy and private. At least she used to be. Recently, things have changed a fair bit for us in a number of ways (full story elsewhere on this site) and she has gained much more confidence in herself and in her self image as a result. Anyway, yesterday evening the supermarket delivery guy got the full view down her low cut top as she bent forwards to pick up the groceries. She didn't have a bra on either. When he went back to collect more bags from the van, she told me that she had 'accidentally' flashed him. He came back and she did it again. This time I could see that he was having a good look and had even positioned himself to get the best view.

My prim and proper little wife is changing into a naughty little slut before my very eyes and it's wonderful.

My little gal can be quite shy; but when she's in the right mood I LOVE taking advantage of her exhibitionist streak, and public kink is probably in my top 3 fetishes.

One of my favorite incidents with her in public was

• Walking through our local college campus at night after some drinks at a local dive bar. She had a remote controlled vibrator stuffed in her pussy the entire time at the bar (which I controlled with my phone), so by the time we left she was super worked up (as was I). It was Summer, so campus was very quiet, but not completely abandoned. Regardless, half way down a brick walk that cuts through the campus green I told her to stop in the shadows between the lights hanging over the path and remove her bra and panties, which she did. The sprinklers had come on to water the grass around us so I told her to walk into the spray, which she did, her little black dress soaked now and sticking to her nude body. I had her walk in front of me all the way to the car on the other side of campus like that.

This brings back a memory from 1995. I was in Washington DC at a tourist site. A beautiful young woman walking directly at me had a shirt malfunction and one side of her breast was completely bare. Was amazing and captivating most sexy breast (singular) that I ever saw. She was very attractive overall. At the time I just thought it was an accident but now I’m thinking she wanted me to notice her and perhaps flashed me. Makes me feel good that she would want my attention in a sexual way…… or it was an innocent ooops lol