First time public exposure

One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.
Had a girlfriend that had this happen. She crossing the street in Downtown Kansas City middle of the day.

My wife can be excitingly playful when she wants to be. Last Friday night her playfulness came out as she was getting ready to go out for a nice dinner. She pulled on a pair of Wolford Fatal 15 pantyhose (that I bought her after extensive research) without any panties. They are COMPLETELY sheer. Not a seam to be found! You are essentially looking at her bare pussy. Then she stepped into a reasonably short dress. She knows it drives me wild that another man might get a good look at her gorgeous pussy. We valeted and once in the restaurant I asked her if the valet got a good look at her pussy. She said “I don’t know, but I certainly tried to show him”.

Thats just one of the reasons I love he so much!😍

My wife can be excitingly playful when she wants to be. Last Friday night her playfulness came out as she was getting ready to go out for a nice dinner. She pulled on a pair of Wolford Fatal 15 pantyhose (that I bought her after extensive research) without any panties. They are COMPLETELY sheer. Not a seam to be found! You are essentially looking at her bare pussy. Then she stepped into a reasonably short dress. She knows it drives me wild that another man might get a good look at her gorgeous pussy. We valeted and once in the restaurant I asked her if the valet got a good look at her pussy. She said “I don’t know, but I certainly tried to show him”.

Sounds like a real hot wife! 🔥👌🏻

any pictures of the pantyhose? & what makes them special.

The first time was one night at a bar in Key West my wife was dancing topless. There was another couple we were talking. The other wife was dancing topless as well. She then squatted down and spread her legs. To our surprise she had no panties on and showed us her pussy. My wife was sitting on a bar stool in her sun dress with the top pulled down. She had already taken her bathing suit bottoms off since they where wet. She pulled up her dress and spread her legs and showed them her pussy. The other wife commented on how my wife was shaved and had a great looking pussy.

Those men will never forget your wonderful show on that windy day. You must love having the image of your exposed body imprinted on those men - forever.
That is the absolute truth!!! I was at an after hours business party thrown by a production company that catered to the advertising industry. Of course lots of beautiful models were invited. One particular smoking hot young lady had a super short skirt on and as I soon found out, no panties. She was being very flirty with the men there (unfortunately not me though), sitting on their laps etc. So she goes up to a guy a couple of tables away from me and plops down on his lap and just happens to be facing my way. I had the most wonderful, unobstructed view of her gorgeous bare pussy. I will NEVER forget it.

I was single at the time but have shared the story with my wife on I guess more than a few occasions. To this day if you ask her what was your husband‘s most memorable voyeuristic experience, without hesitation she would tell that story.

I am constantly encouraging her to give a stranger a little glimpse of her wonderful pussy asking her “wouldn’t you want to be the woman that gave a guy a thrill that he would remember forever?”

That is the absolute truth!!! I was at an after hours business party thrown by a production company that catered to the advertising industry. Of course lots of beautiful models were invited. One particular smoking hot young lady had a super short skirt on and as I soon found out, no panties. She was being very flirty with the men there (unfortunately not me though), sitting on their laps etc. So she goes up to a guy a couple of tables away from me and plops down on his lap and just happens to be facing my way. I had the most wonderful, unobstructed view of her gorgeous bare pussy. I will NEVER forget it.

I was single at the time but have shared the story with my wife on I guess more than a few occasions. To this day if you ask her what was your husband‘s most memorable voyeuristic experience, without hesitation she would tell that story.

I am constantly encouraging her to give a stranger a little glimpse of her wonderful pussy asking her “wouldn’t you want to be the woman that gave a guy a thrill that he would remember forever?”
Fantastic story! Those are the images that you never forget. I like that you shared it with your wife and she recognizes it as your most voyueristic image.

I hope your bride can give that wonderful memory to another man or men….

The first time was one night at a bar in Key West my wife was dancing topless. There was another couple we were talking. The other wife was dancing topless as well. She then squatted down and spread her legs. To our surprise she had no panties on and showed us her pussy. My wife was sitting on a bar stool in her sun dress with the top pulled down. She had already taken her bathing suit bottoms off since they where wet. She pulled up her dress and spread her legs and showed them her pussy. The other wife commented on how my wife was shaved and had a great looking pussy.
My hotwife started doing that aboutva yrar ago.when she goes out with me or her girlfriends.Her id how she started ashort skirt and g string or nothing we,_ she.loves to.use Valet setvice she gets out of the carvonr leg at a time very slowly..its almost impossible not for her pussy to be seen. She loves high bar stools and does the same thing one lag atca time also some lounges have low couches So with a short skirt getting up.from.a low couch her pussy is on display she has gotten alot of attention this wayb.Sometimes it has lead to her getting well FILLED

One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.
My wife loves doing the same things. She cannot wait until it's warm enough to start wearing her summer dresses again, it really makes her wet doing it.

Reactions: toolman2c
Our bull insides that I go underwear less when going out and to my office, I love to go into shoe shops and pick a couple of pairs of shoes , show them to an assistant preferably a young male one but will also have a female assistant bring the shoes for me to try on .
As they are fitting the shoes on me I open my legs wide enough giving them @ clear view of my naked bald pussy . It’s amazing to see their reaction.

Our bull insides that I go underwear less when going out and to my office, I love to go into shoe shops and pick a couple of pairs of shoes , show them to an assistant preferably a young male one but will also have a female assistant bring the shoes for me to try on .
As they are fitting the shoes on me I open my legs wide enough giving them @ clear view of my naked bald pussy . It’s amazing to see their reaction.
My wice dies the samr thimg she prefers a young guy alond She goes shopping fir thigh hi boots short skirt ni.ynderwear or a g string ,she ask them.to zip them up.so she has to iopen her legs she loved tbe attention

My exgf was a real exhibition queen deep down to meet her you would never think so. She had a coat that she called her "flasher mac" so whenever we went for a walk and she put it on I knew we was going out for fun. Here's a few examples

Attachments

• File 00278.jpg
    File 00278.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 33
  • File 00325.jpg
    File 00325.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Image00006 (1).jpg
    Image00006 (1).jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 34
  • file002244 (1)b.jpg
    file002244 (1)b.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: krl11
A few more of her flashing in the underground entrance to the town marketplace

Attachments

• Image00003_1 (1).jpg
    Image00003_1 (1).jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Image00005_1 (1).jpg
    Image00005_1 (1).jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Image00006 (1).jpg
    Image00006 (1).jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 45
i have seen this twice in real life.
i really feel the same since i was in my teens liked to excite men and i am bi so women as well in school after shower i would stay nude a bit and talk with the other girls something in side of me started to turn me on ,knew i liked exhibitionism

Attachments

• 20231026_204304.jpg
    20231026_204304.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20231111_203329.jpg
    20231111_203329.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20231027_095022_Gallery - Copy.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_095022_Gallery - Copy.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20230316_210326555 - Copy.jpg
    PXL_20230316_210326555 - Copy.jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230602_161604 - Copy.mp4
    986.6 KB
  • Love
Reactions: krl11
Everywhere we go the wife rides totally naked and wears short dress when are out and about

Attachments

• 20231113_145157.jpg
    20231113_145157.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230819_134816.jpg
    20230819_134816.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 2
  • 20221030_114004.jpg
    20221030_114004.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20221015_125331.jpg
    20221015_125331.jpg